Hawks @ Suns 11-30-16

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hawks are visiting the Suns tonight with a 7 p.m. Arizona start time. With the Hawks physical and talented frontline the Suns will have their hands full.

Here are the projected starting lineups and more from Paul Coro at azcentral at the link below.

C: Tyson Chandler … Dwight Howard

PF: Marquese Chriss …. Paul Millsap

SF: P.J. Tucker … Kent Bazemore

SG: Devin Booker … Kyle Korver

PG: Eric Bledsoe … Dennis Schroder

Key Hawks reserves: Mike Muscala, Thabo Sefolosha, Malcolm Delaney, Tim Hardaway Jr.

Key Hawks injuries: Mike Scott (sore left knee) and Tiago Splitter (right calf strain) are out.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...e-takes-fault-despite-his-good-play/94687144/

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Way to finish out the half bums.

from phone

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No defense, can't shoot. Looks like they don't battle. No wonder they can't win. Seen about all I care to watch.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Dangit I missed the whole game, but yay we won! Anything interesting happen?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dangit I missed the whole game, but yay we won! Anything interesting happen?

The Suns top scorers were PJ Tucker (17), Jared Dudley (17) and Brandon Knight with (23) points. Sort of an interesting combination.

Barbosa scored (8) of his (10) points in the 4th quarter which was huge to give the Suns some breathing room down the stretch.

Also Len and Dudley were both a +13. Actually the whole Suns bench had pluses (+). Booker was the only starter who had a plus (+2).

Last edited:

Errntknght

Reaction score
Here is a windmill alley oop by Derrick Jones Jr. passed on by Paul Coro on twitter. This youngster has all the tools.

See link below.

http://dleague.nba.com/games/20161129/NASSLC/

I saw some of those a couple of days ago... he also hit 2 3s, a midrange jumper and a tip-in in one of the videos along with several dunks and a block. Most of the dunks were off of alley-oop passes - the one that wasn't, was a straight line drive down a seam. He sounds sort of like Goodwin but he didn't weave his way thru traffic and wind up with a highly contested shot. On a very small sample size he's better shot from distance than Archie. Remains to be seen how he defends. Thank goodness he's getting some burn in the DL. It would be nice to see an entire game or a quarter of a game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw some of those a couple of days ago... he also hit 2 3s, a midrange jumper and a tip-in in one of the videos along with several dunks and a block. Most of the dunks were off of alley-oop passes - the one that wasn't, was a straight line drive down a seam. He sounds sort of like Goodwin but he didn't weave his way thru traffic and wind up with a highly contested shot. On a very small sample size he's better shot from distance than Archie. Remains to be seen how he defends. Thank goodness he's getting some burn in the DL. It would be nice to see an entire game or a quarter of a game.

In the brief time I have watched Jones besides besides the dunks, he seems to have a softer outside shot (with more arch) than Goodwin. This gives hope for his future especially if he develops his defense. Also with his leaping ability he should be able to get his share of blocks. How Jones went undrafted is beyond me.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Coach Earl should have stayed with LB instead of subbing in black hole Knight in the 4th. LB _has_ the hot hand. Knight _was_ hot in the first half... Coaching 101.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05