Suns @ Pacers 11-18-16

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Also Tyler Ulis might resemble a young Isaiah Thomas in the making. The same drama could unfold when the Suns had Dragic, Bledsoe and IT on their roster.
Tyler Ulis is an actual Point Guard. Bledsoe and Knight are both combo guards who just play that position.

Man, Ulis once again showed why he deserves more playing time. Unfortunately knowing Earl Watson, that's not gonna happen unless there's an injury or Knight gets in foul trouble again.

And Dragan Bender gets a DNP while PJ Tucker continues to brick away?? Yeah he had 10 rebounds which is cool but 1-10 shooting?

For the season Tucker is shooting 1-20 from 3. And yet Bender doesn't get more minutes than this scrub?

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
What a fun ending to the game. Got to give it to coach sticking with the bench. I guarantee Ulis and Big Sauce will be planted on the bench the next couple of games. Ulis is way better than Knight and Barbosa.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Got to be the ugliest uniforms I've seen in a long time. I mean Cavs ugly.

Hurts to see Tucker and Dudley get off the bench before Bender.

I have no problem with Dudley playing before Bender since he is obviously a better player and plays a nice, veteran, unselfish basketball.

Tucker is a different story, he hustles but I would gladly see him traded for future (small) assets.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
What a fun ending to the game. Got to give it to coach sticking with the bench. I guarantee Ulis and Big Sauce will be planted on the bench the next couple of games. Ulis is way better than Knight and Barbosa.

Maybe with the youth showing their talents with the limited minutes theyre getting will make the decisions for McD easier to trade some of the overcompensated vets. Knight, Bled, PJ, Len, and maybe Chandler.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe with the youth showing their talents with the limited minutes theyre getting will make the decisions for McD easier to trade some of the overcompensated vets. Knight, Bled, PJ, Len, and maybe Chandler.
They are already below the minimum salary. Cutting more salary won't help anything.

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
We can still keep PJ, Duds and Barbosa just reduce their playing time so the rookies get at least 10 mpg. I agree on Dudley. He is good to have in the second unit.

If we were to trade Knight what position should we try to fill? Anything but SG and PF?

I like the combination of Big Sauce, Bender and Chriss as bigs when we go small. Add Bledsoe/Ulis, Booker and Warren.

Go Suns!

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Probably could use a backup SG (Harden level) for Knight. Right?

Errntknght

Reaction score
Probably could use a backup SG (Harden level) for Knight. Right?
I'd prefer the anti-Harden type for a backup SG... speedy, athletic, perimeter defensive stopper, fair-to-good on the break. It really helps a team if the second unit brings defense, energy and can push the tempo higher. We give up more three's than any other team in the league and we need to start turning that around.