Heat @ Suns Game Thread

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone noticed, but the Suns had the free-throw advantage.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shaq is a fat out of shape oaf.

I want the Suns to lose, but to beat Pig's team even I'll cheer for the Suns despite being in the Lakers division.

reader

Veteran
Reaction score
When I was watching the Philadelphia game it seemed to me that the Suns were somehow, finally playing as they did last year. Tonights game served to confirm that impression. This is Suns basketball. Good game, good win and I do not care who was or was not on the floor. It also shows that Wade is the Heat's MVP, he can carry his team when Shaq is out, the opposite does not seem to be applicable.

jibikao

Reaction score
My internet connection was down last night but my the cable wasn't!

Two words: HOLY COW

We were beyond HOT in the first quarter. Bell couldn't miss a thing!!!! Heat's defense looks average at best and Shaq/Mourning look so darn slow.

They don't have Wade/Williams but we don't have Amare. I felt we were going to win but not in that style.

We were so cold in the 3rd/4th. Eddie seemed to struggle a bit.

PS: Diaw had worse FT % than Shaq last night. Can somebody teach him how to shoot please? His foul shots were so flat...flatter than Shaq's.

PS: Regardless of bad FT, Diaw has proven that he can run a team. Marion was excellent too. So many dunks for him last night!!!

PS: I think Burke should just sit...really. Brian will be more useful than him when he gets back. Burke is just plain bad.... he can't jump at all... and he tried to dribble in the last min to show off or something and got stolen.... he is just not very impressive.

HooverDam

Reaction score
jibikao said:
Brian will be more useful than him when he gets back. .

When are they expecting him to be back? I thought he was done for the year?

jibikao

Reaction score
HooverDam said:

Oh really??? He is done of the year? What kind of injury did he have? I saw him on NBA Cares!!! lol He looked fine... I guess.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Burke is certainly inconsistent, but considering his price he's still a steal. He's active, runs the floor, sets good picks, and battles on every play. What do you expect from a minimum priced center?

It would be nice if Grant was healthy, but he's not. At this point, the Suns are hoping that Burke will eventually adjust to the NBA because there is not much hope of getting anyone better before the off season.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HooverDam said:

Nope he should be back in March.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05