Her ]e we go! 15 minutes! Cards/Seahawks official game thread!!!!!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Renz said:
Then quit watching. Jeez! Today sucked, but at least we are 1-1 as opposed to being 0-2 last year.
Becuase, like my name says and many on this site, we still love em... But, until they start showing they've really improved when game time starts and the coaches actually coach, and the entire team can eliminate rookie like mistakes like not spiking the ball, should we really expect less?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who was that telling me Kurt doesn't fumble alot?

4 fumbles today alone

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
We need to score twice. What the hell are we doing running, short passes, huddling??????

Slacker

Rookie
Reaction score
Our line is fat and slow. Davis is a POS just like everyone else on the line.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
apparently the refs are just so used to Kurt fumbling they assumed he would on that one too?

Slacker

Rookie
Reaction score
WTF did we punt for with no timeouts?????

GREEN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

They may aswell just walk off the field.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK Dave Pasch is channelling me now. Wolfley said they were hudding and running because they had to score a TD or the game is over so you go all out to score a TD and then worry about gettintg the ball back. So we punt and Pasch says if that's true, why did we punt?

My thought exactly if you're not going hurryup, why punt?

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
LoyaltyisaCurse said:
Yeah, thats what we said last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before...

You added one too many 'the year before' ' s that would take us back to 1998 when we made the playoffs.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Pasch did not agree with Wolfley, and I agree. This is crap play calling and clock management.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wolfley is saying we fired a shot over seattle's bow, they may have won but this wa sa much more competitive game and Seattle knows it.

Somehow, that just doesn't comfort me but he is right, they went undefeated at home last year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
az1965 said:
Pasch did not agree with Wolfley, and I agree. This is crap play calling and clock management.

Yep I'm with Pasch there if the whole goal is score a TD no matter what(thus the huddling etc) then you don't punt, if you're not in 4 down mode, you should be hurrying up.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
I wanted Green to get extension. Have one HC for a long term. But this is bogus. I am jumping on Fire Green bandwagon now...He has no game plan. no time management. And apparently, he is not the one calling plays. so what good is he?

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
IIRC Denny Green won a game once punting when down by 2 scores and 2 minutes and change left vs the Giants in '97 playoffs I think. Gotta be 5000 to 1 odds on this though.