Her ]e we go! 15 minutes! Cards/Seahawks official game thread!!!!!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
It was a pathetic effort but to be fair it was our toughest road game of the year and there wasn't much chance we would win anyway.

I'd rather have Leinart starting, Kurt wasn't totally at fault but he's going to get mouthy about his line, he nearly threw 5 picks, bad as it is, we need someone more mobile and I actually think Leinart is our best chance to win right now.

Truly pathetic effort, they should all be ashamed, it was just awful, we're better than that.

RFIP

Rookie
Reaction score
Sorry but, Matt WOULD HAVE thrown 5 pic's today...before his trip to the hosptial.

Good grief, are you watching the problems here?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
RFIP said:
Sorry but, Matt WOULD HAVE thrown 5 pic's today...before his trip to the hosptial.

Good grief, are you watching the problems here?

Kurt should have turned the ball over like 8 times, he did turn it over twice, I'm not saying he's the only problem, but he holds the ball too long and he's a statue out there.

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Osbern61 said:
You added one too many 'the year before' ' s that would take us back to 1998 when we made the playoffs.

Dude..that was funny

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
but he holds the ball too long and he's a statue out there.
Seattle is a well coached team with great players. Our receivers were covered all day. Kurt wasn't seeing many openings.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
Kurt should have turned the ball over like 8 times, he did turn it over twice, I'm not saying he's the only problem, but he holds the ball too long and he's a statue out there.

Kurt missed some reads today, and that is his strength as a QB. I don't know what his problem was, but it looked like he was surprised by the coverage several times.

I have to tip my hat to Seattle's secondary however. They were phenomenal. They covered our guys much better than I thought they could.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
AZ Shocker said:
Seattle is a well coached team with great players. Our receivers were covered all day. Kurt wasn't seeing many openings.

He didn't dump it off to Edge about 3 times when he either fumbled or got sacked waiting.

Look, it's personal for me, I don't like Warner as the Cardinal QB, he's heart isn't in it like it should be.

Play Matt, he's hungry, he cares, sure he might struggle, but he's a leader.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
He didn't dump it off to Edge about 3 times when he either fumbled or got sacked waiting.

Look, it's personal for me, I don't like Warner as the Cardinal QB, he's heart isn't in it like it should be.

Play Matt, he's hungry, he cares, sure he might struggle, but he's a leader.
All due respect Conrad, your at a distance and do not get to hear Kurts interviews during the week here in Phoenix. His heart is in it and a Qb change would not have helped this team this week. It was the toughest road test of the season IMO and the home team won. We did serve notice that we can play with this team and I would expect a home win against them. Kurt needs to stay healthy for any hope this season of our team winning. That is a tall order behind this line. He ran for his life time and again. Only two picks....that is a miracle....Kurt must have had some mean juju prayers being said before the game for him to get the miracle of him still being erect after that onslaught. He is the Qb period until he gets hurt....which might not be to long. We fixed alot of things in the off season but we didn't spend on the OLINE....we failed and that will have to be overcome all year. Didn't happen today but I didn't expect us to win this one.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Rats said:
All due respect Conrad, your at a distance and do not get to hear Kurts interviews during the week here in Phoenix. His heart is in it and a Qb change would not have helped this team this week. It was the toughest road test of the season IMO and the home team won. We did serve notice that we can play with this team and I would expect a home win against them. Kurt needs to stay healthy for any hope this season of our team winning. That is a tall order behind this line. He ran for his life time and again. Only two picks....that is a miracle....Kurt must have had some mean juju prayers being said before the game for him to get the miracle of him still being erect after that onslaught. He is the Qb period until he gets hurt....which might not be to long. We fixed alot of things in the off season but we didn't spend on the OLINE....we failed and that will have to be overcome all year. Didn't happen today but I didn't expect us to win this one.

We won't beat St Louis at home and we'll see Leinart anyway, mark it down, Warner threw almost half a dozen possible picks, Little is going to kill him.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
We won't beat St Louis at home and we'll see Leinart anyway, mark it down, Warner threw almost half a dozen possible picks, Little is going to kill him.

We've heard this prediction about Leonard Little every year and every game since he's played in St. Louis. He's far from unstoppable, he didn't do much against us last year.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I disagree, and request you come back in off the ledge. It is a long season and we have veterans on this team that will rally the troops. We actually did better against Seattle this season up there than last year. I do agree that Warner is lucky to still be standing and I am not sure he will be healthy in a few weeks if he has to put up with this evey week. But we won't win this season with him out of the lineup. Leinart isn't ready to win this season, needs seasoning. If things are to far gone around week 9 start him and let him take his lumps. It is only the second week and we are 1 and 1. Surely you did not count this as a game we would win or even be in did you? I didn't.