Hey guys...

Reaction score
I won't stick around too long. I know all too well the feeling of needing to lick your wounds after a tough loss, and not really wanting to deal with fans of other teams.

I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on a great season. The Saints were on today and in front of a home crowd. I'm not sure there's much any team could have done.

No need to hang your heads. You guys sent your home fans home with one of the greatest playoff wins of all time last week, and unfortunately ran into a pretty darn good Saints team who apparently also withheld the ability to turn it on after a rough showing in the final three weeks. I think they'll represent our conference in the Super Bowl, one way or another.

Hopefully Kurt comes back for another year. Not that I ever want to face him in the playoffs again, but just for the good of the league.

And I sincerely hope DRC is okay as well. That looked pretty nasty on tape, and it would be a terrible situation for a guy of his natural athletic ability to have to undergo a season's worth of rehab just to get back on the field. Hopefully it's less serious than that.

Not sure when I'll stop by again, but just wanted to drop that message. Take care, all.

-Dan

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes Dan. Your welcome here any time. You guys have a lot to look forward to. If hope if we play you again it will decide everything. Have a good year! :cheers:

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Likewise Dan, congratulations on a great season by the Packers, and please come back periodically.

IMO Green Bay is the team to beat next year.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Thanks Dan! It's tough going into the Superdome against a well-rested and healthy team with a tired and injuried team. Proud of my Cardinals.

Best wishes to you and yours this offseason. The Packers have a solid young squad. Just need to add some youth in the defensive backfield.

Reaction score
While I found you pretty annoying prior to the Wild Card game, your actually not too bad a guy. ;)

Stop back occasionally!

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey! Dan...

APPRECIATE the kind words. :)It was a GREAT year for BOTH our teams! In fact my teams (IOWA & ARIZONA) WON 22 out of a possible 31 games this year!!:D So it's pretty hard for me to complain about anything. BUT, yeah, today was disappointing BUT this year provided plenty of thrills! :) ....And HOPE ALWAYS SPRINGS ETERNAL!! Take Care! My friend. GOD BLESS you & yours. Mark in SC. Where we DON'T KNOW what S*N*O*W is! LOL

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan. i had my doubts about how ready we'd be after that epic game against your Packers. We layed an egg, and I think your team did play a role in that.

Good luck next season against everyone but the Cardinals.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Green Bay was my preseason pick for the Superbowl. like most predictions of mine, it was a year early, i see Green Bay going deep next year.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We know you'll be back. GB is just too talented not to be a annual contender for the next half decade.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Likewise Dan-----you are a classy guy. Have a great off-season, and we'll see you next year.