Historic NBA event - First replay ever for Hawks/Heat

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
beebeard you are in fact a troll.

someone asked me if i have watched any SUNS games. I said all of them.

then you chimed in :

you ignored me and just bashed me with your own lies. so then you get my response telling you to sit down and be quiet and quit trolling me.

once again, you are in fact a troll

I rest my case.

You're both trolls.

Now we can move on.

:)

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
For instance, were you aware that MiamiHeat demanded that I "sit down and ****"

Interesting tactic. You put the "****" part in quotes infering that it's a direct quote from MiamiHeat but when you review the post, he indeed never says anything to that effect. In fact, if you look back on that thread, he was not the first to try and play "forum police" it was indeed you. As usual, you are right there labeling people as a troll.

It's nice of you to try to drive actual fans of the team away from their own forum, and try to stir up trouble and drama for them. It's about what I'd expect from somebody who is basically here to cause trouble in the first place.
I'm here to start trouble huh? Funny because I don't seem to really fight with anyone here except you. I post a lot in the Cardinals forum because I'm a Cards fan, and since I'm on this board I like to talk Basketball during the season. I have constantly tried to give the Suns fair credit and even admonished other Laker fans for being trolls, but apparently to you that once again translates to being a troll.

We have a Lakers fan sticking up for a Miami Heat fan sticking up for... You know what? This is all too confusing.
Allow me to elaborate then. We have a poster sticking up for another poster that sees him being unfairly attacked and baited into a fight. It has nothing to do with him being a Heat fan, I don't even like the Miami Heat, never have.

Why don't you and your buddy just take this one natural step closer and just turn ASFN into nothing but a forum for fans of other sports teams who try to ruin the fun and excitement that Suns fans have rooting for their own team. Oh wait, you pretty much already have.
I still don't understand why you're so afraid of another point of view. No one is turning this into an anti Suns forum, and if I do, I'm sure a qualified moderator will address the problem and correct me.

And--I don't know your personal circumstances--but you might want to get a life, too, because posting on another team's sports message board is about the saddest thing somebody could do.
And again, you resort to the personal insults and the baiting. Sorry, but I'm not taking the bait. You can think whatever you want, but the last thing I'm going to do is put up a hostile response that you can report in an effort to make me look like the problem. I have seen that tactic before, and I have seen it done better then how you're doing it. No dice bud, sorry.

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
If the time you posted this is any indication, then you couldn't wait to alert Suns fans that the Hawks have a (very tentative) chance at holding an 8th seed in the East right now. But anything more than a cursory look at the Hawks' schedule reveals that they will be winning games at a 1 out of 3 clip between now and the end of the season, and that won't be enough to cling to that birth. They will lose 6 out of 8 games in the month of April alone.

Between the avatar of the ape-faced Riley, to the trollish, bubble-bursting comments, to the sad, sad little hope of Heat fans everywhere that they will garner a first pick--even though there will be at least a 75% chance that another team will get it--you sure do amuse me.

or maybe I posted it because I am a HEAT fan and watched both games and when it was over, I came online to have some discussions. which apparently you will not allow me to do with constant trolling of my post. please stop.

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
Interesting tactic. You put the "****" part in quotes infering that it's a direct quote from MiamiHeat but when you review the post, he indeed never says anything to that effect.

You're not a very careful reader, are you? Here, I'll lend you a hand:

BeeBeard said:
He later edited his comment

There you are. :)

MiamiHeat said:
or maybe I posted it because I am a HEAT fan and watched both games and when it was over, I came online to have some discussions.

You and I have a lot in common! I like to discuss basketball games with other people online, too! But I can see that you're a little lost. I heard this place was pretty good:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=20

You can't go wrong. And you won't even have to curse out any meanies like me who don't like to read about something as irrelevant as the Miami Heat on a forum dedicated to Phoenix Suns discussions. So that's got to be win/win right there. Good luck!

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
BeeBeard said:
He later edited his comment

Incorrect. I don't even use that acronym. You fail.

And you won't even have to curse out any meanies like me who don't like to read about something as irrelevant as the Miami Heat on a forum dedicated to Phoenix Suns discussions.

you fail again beebeard. this thread is about the Atlanta Hawks-Miami Heat replay game and how it is historic in the NBA. IT also has relevance to the fact the PHX SUNS own the ATLANTA draft pick and so it's being watched. thread was created by a SUNS fan.

so my post is not only fine, but well within the discussion of the thread and the board.

really, you just don't stop trolling do you........

Last edited:

Steven

Reaction score
Don't bother arguing with BeeBeard. The guy is a joke. I remember in one thread he went on and on about the fact that Bynum will never be the same after his injury because he tore a ligament. He said how people with torn ligaments will never be the same again, and went on and on about how this injury will ruin Bynum's career. Little did he know, Bynum never tore any ligaments in his injury. LMAO what a loser

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05