How many NFL records did we just set?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just set the records for most F-bombs yelled in my neighborhood in under 10 minutes

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Setting the record for knocking the air out of a collected group of people in record time.

basketballfan

Rookie
Reaction score
They said that in the history of the NFL, Edge had the most carries with the fewest amount of yards.
On a posotive note though, one stat said that no rookie QB ever had 2+ touchdowns in the first quarter of his first two starts till Matt did it today. That's a nice stat.

danb22

Reaction score
I woke up everyone on my dorm floor. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can this be possible!!!!!!!!

basketballfan

Rookie
Reaction score
I think there was another one where the Bears became the first team to ever be down by 20 at halftime, and win without scoring an offensive touchdown. A lot of records were set today. Very Dissappointing.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm with you Ryan i'm not sure how many times I cussed outloud but it was a lot i'm just not sure what to think right now my mind is going in a different million directions.

OP
OP
C

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And one of those was a 12 yarder. Take that away and you're looking at 35 for 43!

ACK!!!

Most of those were right behind BIG. How is this guy still on the team. Seriously?

I loved Urlachers press conf. They said, you decided to take the game into your own hands in the second half. What sparked that?

He said...

"They didnt block me at all"

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Most of those were right behind BIG. How is this guy still on the team. Seriously?

I loved Urlachers press conf. They said, you decided to take the game into your own hands in the second half. What sparked that?

He said...

There's a recipe for success.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
We are the highest scoring first quarter team in the NFL.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

He said...

They didn't try and miss blocks on Urlacher, the Cards didn't bother to assign anyone to block him. The Bears also brought #35 up on the line opposite Wells and Davis on almost every running situation and the Cards never adjusted to it.