Howdy Cardinal Fans

StRams

Reaction score
Hey The Rams need representation in this Thread as well!

Hello All,

Thought Id bring in a ambassador from The Rams to this little summit meeting of the NFC west.

Common Cards, Buck up, you guys have a chance to beat the overated Hawks and send them into the familiar tail spin they are used to.

We did it last year, I think I rember sometime around the half at Qwest Field as their crowd chanted "Bring on the Patriots!" Anyway, it was a beautiful feeling to come back on them, and watch the rest of their over hyped season fall into little tiny shambles.

Just remeber, they would like you to think that they are different this year, new members, new attitude..ect ect. Dont buy into it. Hit em in the mouth, and watch them start blaming each other, and the media, and contracts, coaching and the FO. It really is fun to watch.

Gear up, and Bring those Boys in Pacific Blue, Dark Navy Blue and Bright Green to their knees.

By the way I'm teasing a bit...A warm hello to all Card and Hawk Fans visiting this thread!

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
StRams said:
Hello All,

Thought Id bring in a ambassador from The Rams to this little summit meeting of the NFC west.

Common Cards, Buck up, you guys have a chance to beat the overated Hawks and send them into the familiar tail spin they are used to.

We did it last year, I think I rember sometime around the half at Qwest Field as their crowd chanted "Bring on the Patriots!" Anyway, it was a beautiful feeling to come back on them, and watch the rest of their over hyped season fall into little tiny shambles.

Just remeber, they would like you to think that they are different this year, new members, new attitude..ect ect. Dont buy into it. Hit em in the mouth, and watch them start blaming each other, and the media, and contracts, coaching and the FO. It really is fun to watch.

Gear up, and Bring those Boys in Pacific Blue, Dark Navy Blue and Bright Green to their knees.

By the way I'm teasing a bit...A warm hello to all Card and Hawk Fans visiting this thread!

You're just pissy cuz you beat us three times last year and STILL couldnt win the division.:p

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As it's now Thursday and we are officlay recovered from being creamed by the Felons and their accomplices [aka NFL Officiating crew], I am ready to beat up on the Seahawks.

I predict Warner will have a banner day by actually getting rid of the rock on the 3 step of a 3 step drop. As opposed to several seconds later.

BJ will play as well as Boldin and Fitz will be unstoppable.

Arrington will have a coming out part behind our new an improved OL.

And last but not least I will remember to take my medications tomorrow.

StRams

Reaction score
You're just pissy cuz you beat us three times last year and STILL couldnt win the division.:p

No,

No,

No,

No,

No,

.......yes :(

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
nidan said:
As it's now Thursday and we are officlay recovered from being creamed by the Felons and their accomplices [aka NFL Officiating crew], I am ready to beat up on the Seahawks.

I predict Warner will have a banner day by actually getting rid of the rock on the 3 step of a 3 step drop. As opposed to several seconds later.

BJ will play as well as Boldin and Fitz will be unstoppable.

Arrington will have a coming out part behind our new an improved OL.

And last but not least I will remember to take my medications tomorrow.

GO CARDS!!!

:koolaid:

I BELIEVE!!!!

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
StRams said:

No,

No,

No,

No,

No,

.......yes :(

right on, a ram fan with a sense of humor:thumbup:

StRams

Reaction score
Theres a few of us!

Actually with all thats happened with us this year, its all just kinda Gravy from here on out. You gotta laugh at some of it. :)

Cant wait till week 10.

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
StRams said:
Theres a few of us!

Actually with all thats happened with us this year, its all just kinda Gravy from here on out. You gotta laugh at some of it. :)

Cant wait till week 10.

Week 10? whats our bye week have to do with it?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
StRams said:
Theres a few of us!

Cant wait till week 10.

How's Vitt doing? Martz can't coach for the rest of the year and your fill in head coach has heart surgery after the first or second week of coaching. What the heck do you guys do to your coaches?

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
Assface said:
How's Vitt doing? Martz can't coach for the rest of the year and your fill in head coach has heart surgery after the first or second week of coaching. What the heck do you guys do to your coaches?

well, i believe it was an angioplasty (sp). and it was pre scheduled. and anymore, its an outpatient procedure.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Assface said:

It's called a "Marmie"

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
It's gonna be awesome!
The Rick and Sludgegutt meeting at my place, carpool to the $10 Karsten lot, BBQ, beers, music, rappin' w/ the other fans, drunk chicks.
Then - the march down Rio Salado to the NEZ entrance, with a beer in hand and one or two in pockets - maybe we'll make our seats by the time this week's bad rendition of the national anthem is sung (can't we just have that trumpet guy play?). A cheer if the Air Force flys overhead.

Yelling our heads off at the kickoff of the game....

Then, 5 minutes in, if history holds true, I slam my my bottled water to the ground in anger and frustration as the Cards blow it one way or the other...

I don't care about the Seahawks fans that will be around...

spanky1

Reaction score
Interesting......a six page thread and with notable exceptions, it's been dominated by every other teams fans in our division.....we really are losing it folks!

StRams

Reaction score
Hawkfandyno said:
Week 10? whats our bye week have to do with it?
Oh Hawkfandyno, your such a funny guy :)

Lets hope you guys play like its your Bye and dont show up...hmm seems like that happened once before...I just cant seem to put my finger on when that was...Oh well I'm sure it wasnt a good game or anything .. ;)

StRams

Reaction score
Assface said:

Vitt's well, the procedure was nothing. And as a fan of Martz I can honestly say hes exactly what we needed. I love MArtz as for what he did for us in the GSOT days, but those days are over. A fine combination of big plays, major talent, and a bit of luck created that team. Its gone.

The best thing for the rams was for someone to come in and use the talent we have instead of forcing players into a system that everyteam in the leauge knows. We still score, we still put up gaudy numbers, but teams have figured out that give the rams the big plays...they will screw up eventually and then we pounce.

The best thing about Vitt and fairchild is..nobody knows whats coming...

Honestly, is Holmgren going to prepare next week for Steven Jackson, or is he going to prepare for the passing game that will be back with Holt and Bulger?

I dont think Seattle knows what we are going to do, and thats why were dangerous right now.

Just my 0.02

Seahawks Guy

Reaction score
daves said:
... and call it "hideous blue" and "nauseating green"? I used to like the Seahawks old uniforms and colors, but seriously, they have invented the ugliest colors ever known to man, and combined them in the most garish, unappealing fashion imaginable. I'm far from the first to point this out, but it needed to be said in this thread!

...dave
Actually, blue and green are supplemental colors on the color wheel (i.e. they are next to each other), and so color theory dictates that they do go well together.

That being said, I think I'd like the Pacific Blue and silver the most. The green as a highlight is just a little too bright for my taste.

But the colors DO go together.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seahawks Guy said:
Actually, blue and green are supplemental colors on the color wheel (i.e. they are next to each other), and so color theory dictates that they do go well together.

That being said, I think I'd like the Pacific Blue and silver the most. The green as a highlight is just a little too bright for my taste.

I always taunt Seahawk fans because I tell them they are just fans "because of the cute unis".

How right on I've been.

:thumbup:

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
I always taunt Seahawk fans because I tell them they are just fans "because of the cute unis".

How right on I've been.

:thumbup:

That is just absurd. you couldnt be farther from the truth. They have nice unis, thats for sure. but any true, die hard, bleed blue and green fan will tell you that the reason they would die for their hawks goes much much deeper than that.

Its the Mascot :D He's simply adorable :rockon:

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Seahawks Guy said:

Just one more thing on this - I hope I'm not being TOO annoying (!) - the actual colors used in fabrics are different than the ones used in print.

I track ALL of this stuff (solid colors, production colors, textile colors, thread, twill, process simulation, etc.), and can produce swatch samples for the Seahawks' Pantone Textiles as well. You'll notice that the "Bright Green" they use on their uniforms is actually a bit more subtle than the one used in print:

You must be registered for see images

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05