i am just sick

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish the team would stay in SF and never come back to AZ.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Absolutely DISCUSTING! I can not believe it! Our Defense was sticking it to them all night long them we back off and let them win the game...we didnt start blitzing till they were past mid-field and had momentum.

:barf:

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
I know everyone hates this but com'on. What has been consistant with this team. Players come and gone. Coaches get fired and hired. One thing remains constant. The Bidwills. It got to be them. Atheletes play the game. Sure but I can't think that way no more. It got to be the Bidwills.

OldDirtMcGirt

Reaction score
I just knocked down two pictures by throwing my remote against the wall. I swear to god the Cardinals are leading me to an early grave.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is worse than the Bears game I expected them to lose. Even when they led at half 20-3 I told my wife they were going to lose 23-20. I actually thought they had this game won until Alex Smith tore off that 30 yard run then I knew it was over. Being a Cards fan REALLY REALLY SUCKS!

RobbleRobble

Hope springs eternal
Reaction score
A tradition unlike any other.....

Cardinals opener and sometime before its over, my wife hears me exclaim: "I feel like I'm going to throw up!"

I feel like I'm going to throw up!

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
i dont even know what to say, i feel almost like i did after the bears game, god hates this team

Genus49

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm not here to talk trash or anything.

Just wanted to say I know how you feel. These losses sting the worst.

I was very impressed by the Cardinals defense. That was a crazy game. I think both teams are better than what they showed on offense. We all know that with Boldin, Fitz, James you have some fantastic talent on offense. Leinart had a bad day but he's a better qb than the one out there today.

This looks like it could be quite the rivalry. I look forward to the rematch.

NDNACE

Rookie
Reaction score
"The 49ers are who we thought they were" and they still beat us. Man, I am goiing to get razzed at work tomorrow morning for this one. Thanks Cardinals.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I am just sick to my stomach right now. We HAD this game.

For gods sake.

Reaction score
i die a little more inside everyday when i think of dealing with this for another 30-40 years.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i guess i shouldve never tried quiting smoking being a cardinal fan...

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
I'm 56 years old, its 1:15 AM and I'm sitting here with my guts roiling typing on the internet over this G** D** team. And on top of that I won't sleep.They are so awful, we must all be crazy.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i swear i'm going to throw up I just cant stop thinking about what couldve been but hey McFadden will look nice next year :)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm not here to talk trash or anything.

Just wanted to say I know how you feel. These losses sting the worst.

I was very impressed by the Cardinals defense. That was a crazy game. I think both teams are better than what they showed on offense. We all know that with Boldin, Fitz, James you have some fantastic talent on offense. Leinart had a bad day but he's a better qb than the one out there today.

This looks like it could be quite the rivalry. I look forward to the rematch.

You're a classy person. I'll man up and say we were wrong about our offensive production, and about our receivers, for this game. You guys were wrong about Alex Smith, too...until the curse took over. Man, what a tough loss.