i just got mugged!

who_me?

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about what these slimballs did to you! Glad you are well!

I would hate to be these punks when the Q-man hears about this. After the game on Sunday he may just go to LA, Run these pukes down and do some major A$$-kicking!

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously - where was Q when I needed him? I blame that one on Graves - dman curfews probably kept him in!:D

In all seriousness - thanks for the support guys - god what a couple pieces of absolute trash - the thing that gets me is that they were so young - 17 years old - max - it actually just makes me sad.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Cheesy, hang in there man. C'mon back to Az. Cards fans hang in packs here like wolves on the prowl.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Dang cheese sorry to hear that man. Hope you're doing OK.

TXCardinalsFan

Feeling no pain
Reaction score
Now you know why the Raiders felt right at home when they were in L.A. But then again, it wasn't hoodlum enough so they moved back to Oakland.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
that does indeed suck ... at least you are in good enough shape to work a computer

probably needed bus fare up to oakland so they could jack a scalper for some raiders tickets

hopefully they didn't get too much and hopefully the day comes when they get theirs ..........

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about what happened, cheesebeef.

But I'm glad you're OK, though. Hopefully those kids will get what they deserve somewhere down the line.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by thirty two
Sorry to hear about what happened, cheesebeef.

But I'm glad you're OK, though. Hopefully those kids will get what they deserve somewhere down the line.

thanks again - I really hope one of them or both of them just have some kind of reaking wake-up call to realize how sad they are - I can't stand advocating a cylce of violence - it's what the biggest problem is with scum like that -at the same time - I would love to kick that little **** in the balls and then throw him into oncoming traffic. But alas - all is well - and I have a new boon of material for the sitcom I'm writing about LA life - the greatest comedy in the world comes from pain and fear - and well I got a decent dosage of both last night - but I'm a firm believer you can't look at the negative side of things - they stole a whopping 14 dollars, I got all my credit cards and crap cancelled before they could do jack squat and my buddy brought me back home the bottle of Jack I was gonna drink that night anyway.

(as far as people likely laughing or raising an eyebrow at the "negative side of things comment" - when it comes to cards I'm a realist - not a negativist.:D )

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Cheesy

Hang in there Buddy.

Things get bad....and things get worse....but things get better.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by MigratingOsprey
probably needed bus fare up to oakland so they could jack a scalper for some raiders tickets

Since nobody else gave you props....

That is a classsic line. Bus fare to Oakland. LOL

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I agree cheesy, It is really sad that some kids were the theives.

They will be caught someday...

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my gods the Hollywood PD must be the most inept organization on the face of the Earth - you'd think an armed robbery held at gunpoint MIGHT get a cop to come out a nd take a report - for the last 16 hours I have been told someone is on their way - "oh sir - we have no record of that - someone will be out there within the hour" - I've been told this 6 spearate times! This is ridiculous. It's good thing I didn't die - know one would know yet.

pinnacle

Reaction score
cheese...they probably figure they will just ignore it until you call like 10 times..

who_me?

Registered
Reaction score
maybe you should tell them that this happened outside a doughnut shop and that you're sitting there with 2 dozen creme filled waiting for them to arrive.

Do doughnuts work with Hollywood PD or are they more into fashions?

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well the police just left and I think reality is actually starting to sink in to me - when they told there were four other people killed around Hollywood last night in robberies it kind of stripped away the attitude I had had about last night - trying to play it off as if I could spin it to be comical (mind you ther is good material there still - but last night was more serious than I let myself believe). I am very lucky to be alive right now - thank God those hoods had a little more respect for human life than other scum do - wow.

Now off topic - BEAT THE DAMN SEAHAWKS TOMORROW BOYS!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
yeah that's true - what I'm really pissed about is my phone - it had so many damn numbers in it and I know that now I don't have any of them and probbaly don't even remember ones that are important that I need to get back - and I'm screwed on that end. Although - every time they turn that phone on - they'll get the greeting that I put on it in case of something like this - F*CK YOU ASSH*LE! So that makes me smile. Little punks.

Dude that sucks!

F%CK that dude. Well at least you know he is leadng a dangerous life and will probably die soon. Thank Goodness you f'n alive.

It would have thrown the yang to my ying out of balance. Good to see your still here with us. Enjoy Sunday regardless of the outcome. Relax cause you deserve a little.

Talk about crime? That is crime. The I hope that guy gets what is comming to him. And it is good to hear the cops are doing something about it.

Peace
:thumbup:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
an armed robbery held at gunpoint

Gunpoint is such a dangerous place...people are always getting robbed or assaulted...at Gunpoint. :D

This situation makes me wonder...if something had happened to you, we'd have found out through your brother...but what if something happens to others on the board?

Does anyone have someone who knows about the site well enough to come on and say something like "(fill-in-the-blank) will no longer be posting here cause he/she died last Tuesday." :confused:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Does anyone have someone who knows about the site well enough to come on and say something like "(fill-in-the-blank) will no longer be posting here cause he/she died last Tuesday." :confused:

Dude, I am calling my lawyer and having that put in my will...seriously. I don't want to end up like DevonCardsfan where everyone is wondering what the heck happened to me.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
well the police just left and I think reality is actually starting to sink in to me - when they told there were four other people killed around Hollywood last night in robberies it kind of stripped away the attitude I had had about last night - trying to play it off as if I could spin it to be comical (mind you ther is good material there still - but last night was more serious than I let myself believe). I am very lucky to be alive right now - thank God those hoods had a little more respect for human life than other scum do - wow.

Now off topic - BEAT THE DAMN SEAHAWKS TOMORROW BOYS!

I was thinking about you Cheese when I read this mornings LA Times about all the murders plus 5 stabbings in Hollywood yesterday. Apparently all unrelated incedents. Unbeleivable. You must have a Cardinal halo around you. Let's go Cards - beat those scum sucking Seahags for Cheesebeef!!!!!

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Originally posted by Ryanwb
Dude, I am calling my lawyer and having that put in my will...seriously. I don't want to end up like DevonCardsfan where everyone is wondering what the heck happened to me.

I sent him an e-mail a few months back. He responded a few weeks ago with a simple "been busy"

I hope all is well with Devon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05