I just posted on SteelerReign.org

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just registered & posted a very civil thread "How about then Cardinals". I'm sure I will be blasted, but I certainly won't get banned - very, very civil.

PHXDragon

Rookie
Reaction score
PACardsFan said:
I just registered & posted a very civil thread "How about then Cardinals". I'm sure I will be blasted, but I certainly won't get banned - very, very civil.

Did you go to the bathroom and wash up before coming back here to post?

amwreck

Reaction score
Sure, here's the link:

http://www.steelreign.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7508

No, you won't get banned. You have to go a very long ways to get banned over there. There have been a total of two or three bannings in the entire history of that board, so you're not likely to make history.

Anyways, I invited you guys over last week. Way to step up and show that you have faith in your team. I mean, to boast after you've won shows just how optimistic you really were. Sure, my optimism about a Steelers win was misplaced, but I can suck it up and take when they lose so I'm not afraid to boast a little before the game is played. The big question is, would you have registered and posted if the Cardinals had lost today? It's a moot question because it didn't happen, but I'm sure we all know what the answer would have been.

amwreck

Reaction score
Bump. Just want to keep this up here so that everyone can see the class that PACardsFan has shown. This is the representation from this board over on Steel Reign. I don't believe any other fans from here decided to post over there at all.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Bump. Just want to keep this up here so that everyone can see the class that PACardsFan has shown. This is the representation from this board over on Steel Reign. I don't believe any other fans from here decided to post over there at all.
why do we need to go over there to post? I'll post what i think here. I don't need any steeler fan approval nor do i care much what they think.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Sure, here's the link:

http://www.steelreign.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7508

No, you won't get banned. You have to go a very long ways to get banned over there. There have been a total of two or three bannings in the entire history of that board, so you're not likely to make history.

Anyways, I invited you guys over last week. Way to step up and show that you have faith in your team. I mean, to boast after you've won shows just how optimistic you really were. Sure, my optimism about a Steelers win was misplaced, but I can suck it up and take when they lose so I'm not afraid to boast a little before the game is played. The big question is, would you have registered and posted if the Cardinals had lost today? It's a moot question because it didn't happen, but I'm sure we all know what the answer would have been.

Classy post!
It was a tough game, I don't think the Steelers expected the Cards to play a full game. We actually finished the game, which is a new concept for this team. We also rattled Ben, I kinda think his dis-like for Whis played into that plus our D was just on him all game.
I don't think Pitt has anything to worry about either.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What was in that post that angers you so much. Where was the lack of class. Pittsburgh Steeler are anti-class. Your team and its fans are the ugliest, most disgusting, poorly mannered, non-hygenic people on earth. To be honest I am impressed however that you were able to correctly spell every word and properly punctuate your post there. If it makes you feel any better, your team still gets a lot of respect from this board, and we are only so happy today because we got a win against such a good team.

amwreck

Reaction score
There was nothing in that post that angered me. To be completely honest, I am not angry at all. I just thought that I would point out that PACardsFan didn't have enough confidence in his team to take the time to post before the game. I mean, he went through the time and effort to register and post, so conceivably he could have done that sooner.

For the record, I am educated and do take showers on a daily basis. But I am rather ugly, so I can't really refute that. My wife is smokin' hot though - and she's a Steelers fan.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
why do we need to go over there to post? I'll post what i think here. I don't need any steeler fan approval nor do i care much what they think.

Plus the people on this board are probably the smartest most loyal fans there are in anysport. It takes some balls and a little bit of craziness to be a Cards fan, I'm sure more then half of the People on the Steelers board could not find Pittsburgh on a map, have never lived anywhere in Pennsylvania and just pick the Steelers because they win alot and don't have the rocks to support their local team, because rooting for a team that loses isn't the funnest thing to do. I got tons of respect for Cards fans on this board, I know they are no bandwagon fans here on this board. I know you could not say the same about yours and many other teams boards.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There was nothing in that post that angered me. To be completely honest, I am not angry at all. I just thought that I would point out that PACardsFan didn't have enough confidence in his team to take the time to post before the game. I mean, he went through the time and effort to register and post, so conceivably he could have done that sooner.

For the record, I am educated and do take showers on a daily basis. But I am rather ugly, so I can't really refute that. My wife is smokin' hot though - and she's a Steelers fan.
PACardsFan is a wuss, I will give you that one. He has been dating men for years. To be truthfull, I think he is only a Card's fan cause he has a crush on #7.

And about your wife, she's a Steelers fan and understandably had to find another Steeler fan to marry. You may be ugly compared to a regular human, but most Steeler fans are grotesque. Ugly in regular America=Stud in Pittsburgh. :D

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
PACardsFan is a wuss, I will give you that one. He has been dating men for years. To be truthfull, I think he is only a Card's fan cause he has a crush on #7.

I support this post. Great stuff. Keep it up! My dad was talking smack about the Cards all day, and look where that got him.

amwreck

Reaction score
Steel Reign is actually very much like this place. It's a small message board with die hard fans. It's not like the big forums at NFL.com or on Yahoo. There are no bandwagoners over there just like there are none here. That's actually why I seek out the small boards to visit. There are more knowledgeable fans and real fans. I don't go for the general flaming junk that comes with the big commercial sites.

amwreck

Reaction score
I have registered under cardsfanmd, but they haven't sent my email that officially lets me post yet.

You might want to check you junk mail folder (yeah, bring on the jokes). But, I'll go ahead and authorize you as long as you registered with the same name that you use here.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I have been a Cardinal fan for 44 years & it takes quite a fan to endure what I have over the years. Conversely, younger Steeler fans have never had their allegiance tested, NEVER. Being a Steeler fan is like being a Yankee fan, GUTLESS. I wasn't going to waste my time arguing before the game, because no one on your board would have listened anyways.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of the opposing fans I've seen, the Steelers fans around me at the game today were among the best. There weren't even any minor incidents in my section and everyone was cordial.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I have been a Cardinal fan for 44 years & it takes quite a fan to endure what I have over the years. Conversely, younger Steeler fans have never had their allegiance tested, NEVER. Being a Steeler fan is like being a Yankee fan, GUTLESS. I wasn't going to waste my time arguing before the game, because no one on your board would have listened anyways.

You speak the truth.

You wander around the wilderness like we have, you pick up some survival skills, watching a team fresh off a SuperBowl win.... that dosen't exactly speak to the unspeakable horrors we as Cards fans have to endure.

Hardcore, we are old school.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Steel Reign is actually very much like this place. It's a small message board with die hard fans. It's not like the big forums at NFL.com or on Yahoo. There are no bandwagoners over there just like there are none here. That's actually why I seek out the small boards to visit. There are more knowledgeable fans and real fans. I don't go for the general flaming junk that comes with the big commercial sites.

I read through some of the game-time posts, and the people there seemed a lot like us. They were down on their team for good reason, and gave credit where credit was due. I have a few numbskull steelers fans in my life, who CANNOT talk football, but it seems the people there understad the game. That is a credit to them and the glory that is football. Go Steelers, beat the Seahawks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05