I just posted on SteelerReign.org

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The big question is, would you have registered and posted if the Cardinals had lost today? It's a moot question because it didn't happen, but I'm sure we all know what the answer would have been.
To be perfectly honest, at halftime I was thinking to myself that I should register over on your site & thank your fans for being as classy as they were. I was up in the nosebleeds (next to last row) and was SURROUNDED by Steeler fans...they were all polite & respectful (okay, I know that the fact I have boobs helps), and were in general okay to be around. Not a ONE of them were rubbing the lead in my face or anything. I was very impressed.

What was in that post that angers you so much. Where was the lack of class. Pittsburgh Steeler are anti-class. Your team and its fans are the ugliest, most disgusting, poorly mannered, non-hygenic people on earth. To be honest I am impressed however that you were able to correctly spell every word and properly punctuate your post there. If it makes you feel any better, your team still gets a lot of respect from this board, and we are only so happy today because we got a win against such a good team.
Disagree 100%; see above.

Of the opposing fans I've seen, the Steelers fans around me at the game today were among the best. There weren't even any minor incidents in my section and everyone was cordial.
:thumbup:

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Classy organization and a good football team, proud to beat them.

The only other win that would mean more would be stomping on the cowpukes.

I'm not worried about the Steelers at all, funny that Seatle gets them next, LMAO... that's like two birds with one stone... lol.

amwreck

Reaction score
I have been a Cardinal fan for 44 years & it takes quite a fan to endure what I have over the years. Conversely, younger Steeler fans have never had their allegiance tested, NEVER. Being a Steeler fan is like being a Yankee fan, GUTLESS. I wasn't going to waste my time arguing before the game, because no one on your board would have listened anyways.

At 34 years old, I represent one of the younger members of Steel Reign. I grew up in the 80's... to young to remember the Steelers of the 70's. I grew up in Chicago where I had to endure Bears fans giving me crap while the Steelers were mediocre. I'm a Steelers fan by lineage - third generation fan following my grandmother and my father. So, that may be a gutless choice, but I do know that I would be with the team even if they endured years of losing, like they did when my grandmother was young and also during my father's youth. Sure, I'm lucky, but I'm no bandwagon fan and never will be.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I have to give the Steeler fans credit today, because the last time I saw them was pure ugly. Overall they were very classy.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to give the Steeler fans credit today, because the last time I saw them was pure ugly. Overall they were very classy.

Yeah, today they were very cool. Much, much better than the Bears' fans last year.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
wow those steeler fans are little rats. how can you whine that much fresh off a superbowl?

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
At 34 years old, I represent one of the younger members of Steel Reign. I grew up in the 80's... to young to remember the Steelers of the 70's. I grew up in Chicago where I had to endure Bears fans giving me crap while the Steelers were mediocre. I'm a Steelers fan by lineage - third generation fan following my grandmother and my father. So, that may be a gutless choice, but I do know that I would be with the team even if they endured years of losing, like they did when my grandmother was young and also during my father's youth. Sure, I'm lucky, but I'm no bandwagon fan and never will be.

We're just trying to build something. If its a legacy, that would be wonderful. Our older fans deserve that. They stick to it thick and thin. Thin has been the way of the world for a long time for us. I am a younger member of the Cardinal nation, 24, and want nothing more than to watch a respectable team. The Steelers have climbed that mountain, while we are still kicking stones at base camp. True football fans can respect the game, take defeat and victory in stride. I am as happy today to be a Cardinals' fan as I was yesterday. You guys showed class in defeat, and we certainly respect that. Good game.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern,

I am officially ending my hatred for the Steelers. The only bitof them I have ever known is the ones that are always fighting at the Raven games here where I live. After going to the Raven's/Cards game last week i have now realized what true scum the B'more Fans are. I have tickets once again to the Raven/Steeler game in B'more this year and will happily be quietly rooting for the Gold and Black to win(while wearing Card's gear).

cardsfanmd

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern,

I am officially ending my hatred for the Steelers. The only bitof them I have ever known is the ones that are always fighting at the Raven games here where I live. After going to the Raven's/Cards game last week i have now realized what true scum the B'more Fans are. I have tickets once again to the Raven/Steeler game in B'more this year and will happily be quietly rooting for the Gold and Black to win(while wearing Card's gear).

cardsfanmd

Represent!

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I never said that you SPECIFICALLY fit into that category. I would love to know what you would consider mediocre though. The Steelers in the eighties still were significantly better than anything the Cardinals have produced in the last 20 yrs. I do know what you grandmother went through, because I remember how bad the Steelers were in the 60's. She deserved what she has seen the past 30 yrs. Accordingly, so do we Cardinal fans. We have seen double digit losses for the better part of 20 yrs. I guarantee if the Steelers had double digit losses for 20 straight seasons, many of your Steeler brethren would skip football season & start rooting for the Penguins to win the Cup (By the way, they are going to be awesome this year).

amwreck

Reaction score
I know you didn't say me specifically, but you did say it of Steel Reign. I was just defending my fellow friends over there. Anyways, what I call mediocre was basically making the playoffs five years in the decade and never doing much while they were there. They were a very inconsistent team but they were never truly bad. So, they weren't really good and they weren't bad. Just mediocre.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I live in KC, I moved here just after Marty got hired.

I've seen something like this before, you all are in for a lot of fun, never more fun than being on the rise.

I'm very happy for all of you!!!

No one deserves it more than Cardinal fans!!! It's been a long time comming, may it be glorious and most of all may it be tons of fun!!!

Work on letting opposing fans into the stadium would you? A few is a given, never more tha a couple of percent and sure you should be civil to them but they should always feel awkward to be there, it should not be easy for them!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump. Just want to keep this up here so that everyone can see the class that PACardsFan has shown. This is the representation from this board over on Steel Reign. I don't believe any other fans from here decided to post over there at all.

For the most part, we don't go mix it up on other people's boards. I think it's pretty classy of us, overall. We may lurk and read gameweek, but really why should we go posting over there? It's your house...just like this is ours. You'll find many of us here picked the Cards to win this game (I am one of them).

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Classy organization and a good football team, proud to beat them.

The only other win that would mean more would be stomping on the cowpukes.

I'm not worried about the Steelers at all, funny that Seatle gets them next, LMAO... that's like two birds with one stone... lol.

Yes, this is a win to be proud of. We beat a very fine, very classy football team and the fans that were around us were not obnoxious save a couple but that's just people in general, not fans of a certain team per se..