I really hate my life

AzWins23

Reaction score
I got over last weeks game kinda easy, but this one hurts more than the 49ers game of last year in San Franciso....I just want to die, i really do!!

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Um.. it's not worth it?
and stuff.

We love you.
The Cards love you too.
They're just having a hard time expressing it...
:mrgreen:

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I literally wanted to punch both of my cousins in the mouth today. (Cowboys and eagles) They were making light of the fact that I was beyond livid. Don't F with me after I've just taken a L like that! :mad:

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:
I got over last weeks game kinda easy, but this one hurts more than the 49ers game of last year in San Franciso....I just want to die, i really do!!

Well at least your not a UofA football fan, that is always a bright point!!

or are you?

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
sundevilscott said:
Well at least your not a UofA football fan, that is always a bright point!!

or are you?
A friend of mine is a UA fan and let me tell you he is one unhappy person :D

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
I really hate being a Cardinal fan. Everyone asks why I support them and I say "because". I just have to like them and nothing can change that. IT SUCKS!!

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
HUGE U of A fan and HUGE Cardinal football fan here....its not as bad as you think because i have no idea what winning football looks like anyway......:)

michigancardsfan

Michigan fan
Reaction score
oh people settle down the Cardinals are just doing this on purpose to fool future opponets!

14-2 I predict it, HELL I Guarantee IT!

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
HUGE U of A fan and HUGE Cardinal football fan here....its not as bad as you think because i have no idea what winning football looks like anyway......:)

I think I just found permanent quote....

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I walked out of the stadium today I thought "I wish I could wash this team out of my blood." I haven't thought that in quite a while. Probably the first time since Ryan was coach and we've seen a lot of bad football since then.

It was tough to take that loss today. So much of the same old crap:

1. Can't run the ball, can't score a TD from the one.

2. Defense gives up easy TDs in the redzone.

3. We get hosed on a couple of calls.

4. Fumbled snaps and other fumbles by the QB.

5.. On the brink of a great victory, the team completely implodes and can't even get a pass off.

I mean, man, I have seen sooooo many games like that and I'm tired of being 0-2 every single stinking year.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:
When I walked out of the stadium today I thought "I wish I could wash this team out of my blood." I haven't thought that in quite a while. Probably the first time since Ryan was coach and we've seen a lot of bad football since then.

It was tough to take that loss today. So much of the same old crap:

1. Can't run the ball, can't score a TD from the one.

2. Defense gives up easy TDs in the redzone.

3. We get hosed on a couple of calls.

4. Fumbled snaps and other fumbles by the QB.

5.. On the brink of a great victory, the team completely implodes and can't even get a pass off.

I mean, man, I have seen sooooo many games like that and I'm tired of being 0-2 every single stinking year.

I felt exactly the same way aj. :mad:

OP
OP
AzWins23

AzWins23

Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals football is in my blood.....I can't stop liking this team, but this team is damaging me...I can't take another losing season. With all this hype we have this year, and all the press coverage, it just seems too good to be true.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:

Oh my God, would that have been a great victory. With the emotions we had in the SEZ if we had scored at the end we might have had a rush onto the field. People were so amped today.

I turned to the guys behind us and said "first and goal from the five, four shots to win. If we can't score now, we don't deserve to win. Just don't get sacked."

10 seconds later, sacked we were. Then we brainfarted all over the place, didn't spike and looked like a very bad Pop Warner team...no pun intended.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BendCardfan said:
I really hate being a Cardinal fan. Everyone asks why I support them and I say "because". I just have to like them and nothing can change that. IT SUCKS!!

I KNOW!!!

Will we ever know how it feels to be a winner? Ugh.

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
phillycard said:
I literally wanted to punch both of my cousins in the mouth today. (Cowboys and eagles) They were making light of the fact that I was beyond livid. Don't F with me after I've just taken a L like that! :mad:

Dude, if we Card fans punched someone every time after a loss like that one yesterday, we'd all have records a mile long and be in maximum security prisons.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
I KNOW!!!

Will we ever know how it feels to be a winner? Ugh.

:doi:

No. No we wont.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
duckfallas said:
Dude, if we Card fans punched someone every time after a loss like that one yesterday, we'd all have records a mile long and be in maximum security prisons.

Yep, you're right bro. Retraint from whippin some opposing teams fan's a**** is born within all of us. :p

RedForeman

Registered
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:
Easy there fella... back away from the ledge. It's just a football game. :rolleyes: