I saw Quans injury its not good

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He went to the ground screaming in pain and grabbing his knee. It was during light warm-ups. He was screaming loud and was in severe pain. I honestly think we have lost him for the year.

I will post the rest of camp updates after I come back from lunch. It was a bad day for injuries and knicks and bruises. :mad:

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Shane H said:
He went to the ground screaming in pain and grabbing his knee. It was during light warm-ups. He was screaming loud and was in severe pain. I honestly think we have lost him for the year.

I will post the rest of camp updates after I come back from lunch. It was a bad day for injuries and knicks and bruises. :mad:

The updates say he just locked up his knee...could be nothing....BUT it hurts VERY badly!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
STOP PRACTICING DAMMIT.

Lets just walk through everything and have pillow fights before the ******** season.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Non-contact + screaming in pain + previous knee injury = season over.

EDIT - Now I'm not so sure because I just found out it's his other knee that was injured today.

S-sideChiCards

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
End Zone---you are my only hope right now.....

Denny said Q's knee locked up.......FACT

QUAN screaming at the top of his lungs explains great pain of locked up knee---------- which you said hurts like absolute hell.....

Soooo.........what happened this morning was just a very scary/dramatic yet minor at worst injury.......??!!?? I hope so

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I had my knee lock up on me last fall & the pain was excruciating. I was playing basketball with my nephews & made a simple fake & went down instantly. I had torn the meniscus & it lodged in the knee. I had surgery the next day & was out of commission for about a month. I'm sure a more serious injury could cause the knee to lock up, but cartilage tears can do that. Let's hope that is the case!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PACardsFan said:
I had my knee lock up on me last fall & the pain was excruciating. I was playing basketball with my nephews & made a simple fake & went down instantly. I had torn the meniscus & it lodged in the knee. I had surgery the next day & was out of commission for about a month. I'm sure a more serious injury could cause the knee to lock up, but cartilage tears can do that. Let's hope that is the case!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the common one, there's a loose "body" in the joint locking it up. I had surgery, they call a "debrisment" to remove scar tissue that was locking up mine partially.

I'm sure in the case of a meniscus it would be extremely painful.

Man I hope Quan is ok, we really need the guy.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinal Bob said:
That's a bit of an understatement there, Russ! :D

I'm trying to be cool about it, until we know we're all guessing and panicking which is of course human nature.

He's such a great kid and such a bright spot for this organization it would be a huge blow to lose him for any length of time.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
I'm trying to be cool about it, until we know we're all guessing and panicking which is of course human nature.

He's such a great kid and such a bright spot for this organization it would be a huge blow to lose him for any length of time.

It's my fault, last night during the game my wife asked me if I had a favorite NFL player and of course I said Boldin.

I'm suprised he made it to pratice today actually.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
It's my fault, last night during the game my wife asked me if I had a favorite NFL player and of course I said Boldin.

It could be my fault too. A good friend of mine called me from New York and I was telling him Boldin is the real deal and should pick him up for his fantasy team. :(

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
It could be my fault too. A good friend of mine called me from New York and I was telling him Boldin is the real deal and should pick him up for his fantasy team. :(

After Marcel went down, all I kept thinking about was "Oh man, what if that had happened to Quan?"

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

:cry:

DBACH1

Twisted Guiseppe Gallo
Reaction score
Man I saw this topic and glanced at it real fast and thought it said "I saw Quans injury and its not that bad." :(

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
DBACH1 said:
Man I saw this topic and glanced at it real fast and thought it said "I saw Quans injury and its not that bad." :(

Yeah I thought that too.

I just hope no one does any joke type threads on this. I would seriously not like that. :hulk:

HIX

Brittney, Anna, Madonna
Reaction score
Guys, seriously, don't get too worked up. I tore my meniscus in rugby a couple years ago and was back in action 3 weeks later. Tearing it is VERY painfull, hurt much worse than my acl. Sometimes the flap will even fold back over w/o surgery and allow you to get through the season with minimal pain.

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
KDUS reporter just said that the screamin' from Q was more due to frustration and concern than of pain... still hurting, but not yet time to panic! :rolleyes: