If I may...SEAN TAYLOR again

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Can you imagine what kind of game this guy would have against a team like the niners who lack WRs and a QB. Not only can he hit like Wilson, he can do something Wilson can't... cover people in the zone and know his assignments. Sean Taylor will not be a bust. Sean Taylor would be a great pickup for this team that needs D-playmakers in a bad way

Mrospi

Reaction score
No problem if we draft him....as long as we come back in the 2nd round and take the best WR available.....Probably Woods, Clayton, Evans, or Jenkins

If we take Taylor... I would hope we could move down a spot or 2 and pick up a 3rd rounder atleast

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
Jetstream Green said:
Can you imagine what kind of game this guy would have against a team like the niners who lack WRs and a QB. Not only can he hit like Wilson, he can do something Wilson can't... cover people in the zone and know his assignments. Sean Taylor will not be a bust. Sean Taylor would be a great pickup for this team that needs D-playmakers in a bad way

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Maybe...

We also need a big DT that can play a two-gap system. With this years WR depth in the draft, there will be a second rounder that might have been a 1st rounder in past drafts.

Mrospi

Reaction score
Exactly right on with the WR comment... alot of the early 2nd rounder have 1st round talent.....

I do believe if Fitzgerald is there we will take him.... don't have a problem with that at all either.....

As for DL.... I think we might have the guys now to do a good job.... might have been more about the coaching then the players....

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mrospi said:
As for DL.... I think we might have the guys now to do a good job.... might have been more about the coaching then the players....

All the ex Mac apologists are trying to keep this quiet... shhhhhhh dont rock the boat soldier!

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Another problem with coaching

Not only can bad instruction stop a player from developing, it can also make the player worse than when he came in. Are the Michael Stones and Wendell Bryants beyond help after people like Joe Green coached them? Hopefully not, Darwin Walker gives me hope. I still think Dennis Johnson and Kenny King have a lot of untapped potential.

Mrospi

Reaction score
My main problem is with Joe Greene..... sounds like Deek is teaching technique and trying to develop the current guys......maybe Mean Joe as never able to teach them that.....So.... we may have the guys upfront already and they just need a guy that can show them how to improve and get the job done on this level....

It's possible that great players aren't great coaches....

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jetstream Green said:

It has long made sense to me to take Taylor first and go after the WR later. :eek:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
It has long made sense to me to take Taylor first and go after the WR later. :eek:

Noooo. The best Miami player is Wilfork. I can see taking him first and a WR in round 2.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05