I'm going to puke

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm strangley at peace with the pick. Yeah, I would have wanted AP, but baring that, it's an okay pick.

I think he's probably work out okay...but when someone said "let's hope we didn't get another LD," I disagree. If he turns out as good as Davis, we done good.
I agree ... if hes as good as LD the first year then we are okay .. then he will have room for improvement ...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That shows your football IQ right there. His 3.3 YPC was due to a bad Oline. Edge is good no other RB would have gotten the yards he did. How you can A) make a uneducated statement like that and B) call someone an idiot for your ignorance is beyond me. If I were an administrator of this site you would be :banned:

I am not crazy about the pick either but you are way out of bounds. Judging by your statements you are either 12 or drunk either way chill out and come back when you're calmed down.
exactly

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
you sir are a idiot. Edge only averaged 3.3 yds per carry. that is the worst of any 1000 yard rusher. He is broken goods.

Doesnt this really all go back to getting edge? wasnt there a certain pro bowl lineman we could of went after? worst mistake we ever made was paying a broken down running back that was a program guy which the colts proved last year.
I love it when someone who hasn't even been here long (24 posts) comes in and makes an @ss of themselves so quickly. You did a super job there bud. A great job of looking dumb. We had the second worst line in the league. Why dont you take a look at how many guys edge had to get around before he even made it to the line. You must be young or something. Brown wasn't a flashy or exciting pick, but linemen never are. What they really are is the core to your football team. There isn't a law against being misinformed uneducated or just flat out ignorant, however you should unplug your keyboard for a while and listen to others that know what they are talking about if you cant atleast speak decently to people without namecalling over a computer.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay but I can't everywhere at once.

Situation resolved Feeble is taking a short break.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Biggest Reason I am unhappy with Brown @ #5

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/draft?round=1&dl=nfl

John Murphy's take: A well-respected and decorated Big Ten lineman, Brown is seen by many as a first-round talent. Detractors see a bit of an underachiever. When on his game, he is a force as a drive blocker and can handle outside pass rushers. But he takes off too many plays, sometimes gets high in his stance and suffers lapses in concentration (seven penalties the past two seasons).

Brown has good feet to get out and block downfield but needs to watch his weight and conditioning. He missed a pair of games after suffering a torn meniscus in his left knee, the same knee that he sprained two years earlier, and was out of shape for several more weeks after his return. He can overextend and get sloppy with his technique when he starts to wear down. He has the skill level to become similar to young All-Pro tackle Jamaal Brown. He's likely to go in the 20-to-32 range of the first round, but he could get over-drafted (top 10) by a team that feels they can get the most out of his ability.

ny redbird

Reaction score
I look at this site daily for the past 8 years, but rarely post. Does this mean I dont have rights or anything important to add?

ny redbird

Reaction score
I love it when someone who hasn't even been here long (24 posts) comes in and makes an @ss of themselves so quickly. You did a super job there bud. A great job of looking dumb. We had the second worst line in the league. Why dont you take a look at how many guys edge had to get around before he even made it to the line. You must be young or something. Brown wasn't a flashy or exciting pick, but linemen never are. What they really are is the core to your football team. There isn't a law against being misinformed uneducated or just flat out ignorant, however you should unplug your keyboard for a while and listen to others that know what they are talking about if you cant atleast speak decently to people without namecalling over a computer.

Sorry, i meant to reply to his:

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
Dear Gawd - the panic, hate and whining about the draft - you know, COLLEGE players who may take a couple years to pan out or flop - STOP IT.
There's a Sunday in September that will matter.
All these fan "draft experts" - I laugh at you - get a !*&%$#^ life.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Aren't you the guy who wears a goofy top hat to Cardinal games?

Cardinal football with air conditioning! That IS the life.

:D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear Gawd - the panic, hate and whining about the draft - you know, COLLEGE players who may take a couple years to pan out or flop - STOP IT.
There's a Sunday in September that will matter.
Classic. Thanks Andy.