I'm so F ing confused!!!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
In order to save precious bandwidth see

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/mifl/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/299-310pg03NFL.pdf

for the U of Miami Fl lists. Bigger is better!

Just keep scrolling and reading. It goes on and on and on and....... . :cool:

What I can conclude from reading this list is that what the Arizona Cardinals need is more U of Miami players. Here's my new Cardinal Mock:

1. Sean Taylor, S, Miami (FL)
2. Vernon Carey, OG, Miami (FL)
3. Carlos Joseph, OT, Miami (FL)
4. Jason Geathers, RB, Miami (FL)
5. Darell McClover, OLB, Miami (FL)
6. Alfonso Marshall, CB, Miami (FL)
7. Kobongo, DT, Nebraska

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
What I can conclude from reading this list is that what the Arizona Cardinals need is more U of Miami players. Here's my new Cardinal Mock:

1. Sean Taylor, S, Miami (FL)
2. Vernon Carey, OG, Miami (FL)
3. Carlos Joseph, OT, Miami (FL)
4. Jason Geathers, RB, Miami (FL)
5. Darell McClover, OLB, Miami (FL)
6. Alfonso Marshall, CB, Miami (FL)
7. Kobongo, DT, Nebraska
Brilliant!

The entire alumni group from Corona Del Sol officially takes back everything they said about you.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
sundevilscott said:
Well If we are going to do that..Back in 75 we went undefeated but OU was given the mythical NC.

Just havin Fun Here.

Well, we've been awarded by unfairness as well...One year we had a loss and I think TCU went undefeated (back in the 70s or early 80s, I want to say, but don't quote me) and we went to the big game instead.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Brilliant!

The entire alumni group from Corona Del Sol officially takes back everything they said about you.

:mad: Man, some things you can't take back. :hulk:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Yes

Muahahahahaaa....

Ah, so you admit you won the game unfairly? That's good of you.

Actually, we would have still had to pull it out (score plus get the 2), but there was still a chance, and the refs took it away with a blatantly bad call...again. Like the previous year, when a receiver was tackled on fourth down against Ohio State (before he got the ball)...call goes the other way, we go on to score, OSU may not be champs.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
1. ND is college football. They are the Yankees of college football. They have their own network. They are the most popular college team in America. They have won the most championships. They won the Game of the Century when they beat FSU.

2. No team has been ripped of as much as ND was.
There was one season in the 50s where they were the only unbeaten team but did not get the NC.
ND can only win an NC if they go unbeaten.

Lou Hotz got ripped off of one NC during his reign. One year ND only had 1 loss to the team that won the NC I believe it was MIA. ND won a tough Bowl Game that was essentially a home game for A and M and MIA barely won their Bowl game which was a home game for them. Both teams had only 1 loss but ND was denied cause they lost that head to head match. Fine I could accept that.

BUT then the same exact thing happened to ND a couple years later they won the head to head match with FSU but had 1 loss as did FSU. ND should have won because they won the head to head. Just like MIA won cause of the head to head! Plus iirc in their bowl game ND defeated the number 1 undefeated team in the nation! That is the single greatest injustice in college sports. The exact same standards used to deny ND the NC a couple years earlier were ignored to give FSU the NC that year. Not even a freaking split. SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That disgusted me so much that I immediately stopped being a college football hardcore fan until a playoff system is brought in.

3. The list of ND Heisman winners and NFL pros is so long there is no point in even reprinting it.

GO IRISH!!!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Notre Dame sucks.

Tyrone Willingham is completely devoid of anything resembling class. How about Notre Dame going for a fake punt with a 50 point lead against Stanford. This isn't Lawrence Phillips in 1995, this is Notre Dame's coach, your coach, in 2003, against his old recruits. Welcome back to Standford, Ty. Glad to have ya. You're a great man now coaching a great program... My White Hairy Butt.

Notre Dame. Home of the scalper ticket. Tradition and honor; to the highest bidder.

I can't wait for the next Husker/Irish matchup in South Bend. Given the ease at which 35K Big Red faithful made their way into the stadium (and rushed for over 300 yards) the next time should see at least 50K.

"It's difficult because there are so many fine young men I have a great deal of respect for," Willingham said. "You want them to have success."
~Ty Willingham. Speaking on his former recruits at Stanford after going for a fake punt with a 50 point lead (the worst loss ever at home for Stanford).

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Notre Dame sucks.

Tyrone Willingham is completely devoid of anything resembling class. How about Notre Dame going for a fake punt with a 50 point lead against Stanford. This isn't Lawrence Phillips in 1995, this is Notre Dame's coach, your coach, in 2003, against his old recruits. Welcome back to Standford, Ty. Glad to have ya. You're a great man now coaching a great program... My White Hairy Butt.

Notre Dame. Home of the scalper ticket. Tradition and honor; to the highest bidder.

I can't wait for the next Husker/Irish matchup in South Bend. Given the ease at which 35K Big Red faithful made their way into the stadium (and rushed for over 300 yards) the next time should see at least 50K.

"It's difficult because there are so many fine young men I have a great deal of respect for," Willingham said. "You want them to have success."
~Ty Willingham. Speaking on his former recruits at Stanford after going for a fake punt with a 50 point lead (the worst loss ever at home for Stanford).

You would say that, seeing as how you're a racist and all. Your hatred of all thinks Black and Irish is totally obvious. When was the last time you had boxty or corned beef and cabbage? Do you know how many planks are of the floor of the Garden?

Frankly, you sicken me. You're un-American, as well as racist.

:rolleyes:

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
You would say that, seeing as how you're a racist and all. Your hatred of all thinks Black and Irish is totally obvious. When was the last time you had boxty or corned beef and cabbage? Do you know how many planks are of the floor of the Garden?

Frankly, you sicken me. You're un-American, as well as racist.

:rolleyes:

I had a Smithwick's at Rosie McCaffrey's today. It was tasty.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
1. ND is college football. They are the Yankees of college football.
Notre Dame ranks right up there with Texas as the most underachieving program in the land. Top recruiting classes, with nothing to show for it.
Touchdown Jesus. What a disgrace.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Notre Dame sucks.

Oh my goodness what a complete load of BS.
Maybe he made a mistake but every big time coach in the NCAA runs up the score or did you miss that? It's common in a voting system. Why single out a black coach who does it? Hmmm. How about the football factories like Nebraska scheduling creampuff teams to beat the snot out of! How about Oregon State scheduling a 1 AA team.
Do you realize that ND year after year plays the toughest schedules in America?

ND RULES college football and you know it.

birdie

We like baseboards...
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
I had a Smithwick's at Rosie McCaffrey's today. It was tasty.

You mean Rosie McCaffrey's Irish Pub?

Go Buckeye's!

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
Notre Dame ranks right up there with Texas as the most underachieving program in the land. Top recruiting classes, with nothing to show for it.
Touchdown Jesus. What a disgrace.
Wrong again ND has tough admission standards ask Peytons son. And once they get into ND they have to take real courses not the phoney ones the football factories have their players take - ask Julius Jones. Lou Holtz once took a list of the Top 50 high school players in America to the Admissions Office - he was allowed to recruit 3! on the list. Three. Add in the toughest schedules in the land and teams gearing up to beat them cause they are college football and having to be perfect to get the NC. Good luck!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Why single out a black coach who does it? Hmmm. How about the football factories like Nebraska scheduling creampuff teams to beat the snot out of!

ND RULES college football and you know it.
:biglaugh:

The last time the Huskers played Notre Dame with anything on the line, they treated them like a cream-puff. 40-6 in the '73 Orange Bowl.

Notre Dame doesn't rule jack. The last time they beat the Huskers was 56 years ago.

Ty Willingham's a scumbag. In that game against Stanford, senior day no less, when the Stanford seniors were being honored on the field with their parents, the WHOLE FREAKING NOTRE DAME TEAM ran right through the ceremony. Fine showing. That's a class program right there.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Wrong again ND has tough admission standards ask Peytons son. And once they get into ND they have to take real courses not the phoney ones the football factories have their players take - ask Julius Jones. Lou Holtz once took a list of the Top 50 high school players in America to the Admissions Office - he was allowed to recruit 3! on the list. Three. Add in the toughest schedules in the land and teams gearing up to beat them cause they are college football and having to be perfect to get the NC. Good luck!
You're second in Academic All Americans (behind Nebraska), fine job.
Julius Jones? The academically ineligible for all of 2002 Julius Jones?
Oh the pride.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]All-Time Ratings
[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1956-2002[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Year [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]W-L-T [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]AP [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sagarin[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1.[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]NEBRASKA [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1995 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]12-0-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]117.05 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]NEBRASKA [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1971 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]13-0-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]116.47 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]3. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Mississippi[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1959 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]10-1-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]109.74 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]4. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Oklahoma [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1971 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11-1-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]109.68 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]5. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Ohio State [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1973 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]10-0-1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]109.51 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]6. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Washington[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1991 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]12-0-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]109.47 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]7. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Oklahoma [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1973 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]10-0-1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]3 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]109.40 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]8. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Oklahoma [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1974 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11-0-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]108.19 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]9. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Southern Cal [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1972 [/font]12-0-0 [font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]107.66 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]10. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]NEBRASKA [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1972 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]9-2-1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]4 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]106.96 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Oklahoma [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1972[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11-1-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]106.50 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]12. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Florida St. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1987[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11-1-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]106.44 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]13. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Miami, Fla. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2001[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]12-0-0[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]106.36 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]14. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Oklahoma [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1986[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11-1-0[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]3 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]106.33 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]15. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Notre Dame [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1966[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] 9-0-1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]106.32 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]16. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Notre Dame [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1970[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]10-1-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]106.09 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]17. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Penn State [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1994[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]12-0-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]105.82 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]18. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Florida State [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1993[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]12-1-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]105.28 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]19. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]NEBRASKA [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1997[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]13-0-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]104.99 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]20. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Alabama [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1971[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11-1-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]4 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]104.61 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]21. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Miami, Fla. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1988[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11-1-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]2 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]104.33 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]22. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Texas [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1970[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]10-1-0[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]3 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]104.22 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]23. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Syracuse [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1959[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11-0-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]104.13 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]24. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Notre Dame [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1988[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]12-0-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]103.86 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]25. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Miami, Fla. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1987[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]12-0-0 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]103.79 [/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]26. [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]NEBRASKA [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1970[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]11-0-1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]1 [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]103.58 [/font]

Last edited:

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well the courses at ND are just a little more complicated then the ones at NEBRASKA.

You give ND the same admission "standards" and courses and graduation rate and schedules the football factories have and ND would win the NC every year. And you know it.

Why don't you say bad things about white coaches why do you say only bad things about Ty???
He has class more class then to schedule cream puff schools!

Lets count NCs! (And you can add 2 that they were ripped off to the count!)

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
Well the courses at ND are just a little more complicated then the ones at NEBRASKA.

You give ND the same admission "standards" and courses and graduation rate and schedules the football factories have and ND would win the NC every year. And you know it.

Why don't you say bad things about white coaches why do you say only bad things about Ty???

For what's it's worth, you weren't here to listen to Section 11 go off on Dennis Erickson. That was a classic thread.

I don't think that Section 11 hates Ty because he's black, he hates him because he has no class. But you're doing an excellent job of defending him. I'm sure he's glad to count you as a friend.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
vikesfan said:

Good Lord, you're insane.
Ty's a scumbag. It's not my fault he's black.

Academic All Americans isn't some random thing made up by a particular school, it's awarded by the NCAA. You have a problem with it, take it up with them.

I could go on and on about a white guy like Spurrier, it's just that no Florida fan has the audacity to proclaim their program to be "College Football." Rightly so.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Two of the top three. I know, counting's hard.

Just goes to show you, the "N" on Nebraska's helmet stands for "Knowledge."
Two of the top three per ESPN's poll.

The top two per Sagarin.

Booyah.