In Case You Needed Closure: Fitz Officially Calls it Quits

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
No single season yardage records. No 1st-team All-Pros. Only moderate production with a monumental amount of surrounding talent. Spent his entire career with one of the most prolific franchises in the NFL. Barely above average in my book. Didn't dominate anyone.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
No single season yardage records. No 1st-team All-Pros. Only moderate production with a monumental amount of surrounding talent. Spent his entire career with one of the most prolific franchises in the NFL. Barely above average in my book. Didn't dominate anyone.
None of this makes sense.

some dumb guy

Reaction score
Since Fitz is second in total yardage only behind Rice, I have to assume this is a very sarcastic post. Especially using phrases like "monumental talent" and "prolific franchises". I am getting old so maybe I need to revisit a dictionary. "A large book with definitions of words" LOL!!!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Since Fitz is second in total yardage only behind Rice, I have to assume this is a very sarcastic post. Especially using phrases like "monumental talent" and "prolific franchises". I am getting old so maybe I need to revisit a dictionary. "A large book with definitions of words" LOL!!!
Agreed he just forgot this...:sarcasm:

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
Best WR ever.

I still don’t understand the reason for not saying he was retired. I get the not announcing during the season because he’s not the type but it kind of turned into a thing which cuts against that grain.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
:beer::hacker::beer::hacker::bang: