Is this club a David Boston and Rosie Colvin away from a serious playoff run?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
christ almighty.

raise your hand if you read all that.

I especially liked the part where he decided that PHX couldn't possibly be a lawyer even though he's bar approved in DC, Arizona, and California. I'll take rationality from a Georgetown grad over a flameco dancer any day of the week.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tangodnzr
yeah boys and girls. Raise your hands. :D

Is there some attention deficit disorder going on here?

how long till recess?

Can I go potty now? :D

I think you just did - at least that's what your last post smelled like - don't presume to call people liars on this site - you want to argue about football fine - but calling someone a liar and not having the mental capabilities to be a lawyer when they are barred in three states just makes you look like a buffoon. Sorry about the number of posts about this subject - but what you wrote realy pissed me off.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
yeah boys and girls. Raise your hands. :D

Is there some attention deficit disorder going on here?

how long till recess?

Can I go potty now? :D

No. You can't go potty.

Now sit down and stop biting the other kids.

I swear, I will turn this message board right around and we'll all go home...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
No. You can't go potty.

Now sit down and stop biting the other kids.

I swear, I will turn this message board right around and we'll all go home...

Hey 11 - you go to the pre-season games right? I have to meet you to find out if you are as funny in person as you are over the web. First beer's on me, if you bring the ether - You can look for it at DJs Smoke Shop (if it still exists), but I haven't been able to find it in years.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
Okay - now you're calling my brother - who graduated from Tufts University, then went on to American U for Law school and then got his masters in tax law from Georgetown - a liar. Sorry, I forgot those credentials aren't as impressive as The Fred Seagal School of Dancing that you have on your resume.
No, once again you boys jump to conclusions, misquote, and hyperbolize. I didn't call him a liar, simply said I found it hard to believe someone that supposedly had that much education, commonly exhibits such immature thought processes.
Your delineating his credits just makes the situation all the more pathetic to me.
And for the record I have 7 years college education, 2 degrees-- one in Business Management, and the other in Psychology.
Once again you step on your tongue.
:cool:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And for the record I have 7 years college education, 2 degrees-- one in Business Management, and the other in Psychology.
Once again you step on your tongue.

okay, you made me do it . . . What was that about "delineating his credits just makes the situation all the more pathetic to me."
TANGO - STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
okay, you made me do it . . . What was that about "delineating his credits just makes the situation all the more pathetic to me."
I was simply referring to the fact that I would expect someone who has spent 4 years ...or more...in college to receive a degree, whatever is be in, even if it is political bean counting.
To at least act like they are older than 15 -16 yrs old.
That's all.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Hey 11 - you go to the pre-season games right? I have to meet you to find out if you are as funny in person as you are over the web. First beer's on me, if you bring the ether - You can look for it at DJs Smoke Shop (if it still exists), but I haven't been able to find it in years.

I'll be there.

Gotta love the preseason.
Hopefully it rains like a ****.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
this is the last i shall post of this -

yeah, skorp, you're right . . . beef is the only reason people would leave this forum . . . sheesh.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was simply referring to the fact that I would expect someone who has spent 4 years ...or more...in college to receive a degree, whatever is be in, even if it is political bean counting.
To at least act like they are older than 15 -16 yrs old.
That's all.

Oh I agree, but pretel - why don't you have to live up to your own standard? Seems a bit immature to me . . . now come back and call me roadkill or velveeta chicken or something else dripping with maturity.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oh I agree, but pretel - why don't you have to live up to your own standard? Seems a bit immature to me . . . now come back and call me roadkill or velveeta chicken or something else dripping with maturity.

just playing your own game back at you VC. Does that bug ya? Huh?
And I use the term Roadkill, because you are such an easy target and "kill".

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just playing your own game back at you VC. Does that bug ya? Huh?
And I use the term Roadkill, because you are such an easy target and "kill".

well no, it doesn't bother me - but it does seem a little immature to me - something you seem to rail against - Hey Tango - you had all that schooling right - didn't you ever learn the old saying "Two Wrongs don't make a right?" Isn't that one of the first things people learn about maturity? Besides - you were not even brought into this entire conversation on this thread, which was about football until you decided to call me a name - roadkill I believe it was and VC, and then decided to call everyone else immature?

STOP CONTRADICTING YOURSELF FLAMENCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LOL...hey VC....I was just sending you a warning with the roadkill comment.

It was just an interest tweaker to tide you over until I finished dealing with your sibling's BS on another thread, and to give you fair warining.

Course you have already jumped in over there, and both of you have so far proven there, that it is you who deviate away from the football topics.

Time permitting, I will now address any of those football issues you may think I have avoided. (but haven't really).
One battle at a time.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I was just wondering if this would be a different discussion if Holian had asked about two other players. Say: "Is this club a Terrell Owens (or Eric Moulds or Randy Moss or Marcus Robinson... er... Chris Chambers) and Jamie Sharper (or Peter Boulware or LaVar Arrington or Jamir Miller... er...or Terrell Suggs... er... ) away from a serious playoff run?" If you frame the question that way, I'd have to say no. There are too many holes on this team that a couple of FA acquisitions would be able to fix. I think the point is that getting (or retaining) a couple of players of this caliber not only make the team better, but provides a psychological boost to the players and fans that can't be denied and definately contributes to a winning attitude in September through December.

I think that obviously this squad isn't "on the cusp" of becoming a legitimate contender for a Super Bowl. But the secret is drafting well and holding on to your best players. When good, developed players (i.e. Miller, Rice, Boston, Plummer) leave without compensation, you have to invest picks to replace them, and there's more risk of those picks not panning out or approaching the level of their predecessors, and you can't improve other positions with new high draft picks, and so you're plugging holes with Undrafted Free Agents and lower-tier vets Free Agents.

seesred

Reaction score
anyone have a bagel? To read these posts you need time and well time. Pass the nochos, i love it when you all get so angry....

GBR

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05