Its been three months....time for another trade for KG thread

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
If Amare can play well enough and long enough to help the Suns win ONE title I will be completely satisfied.

jandaman

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The faith in Amare has taken a shot here it seems.

I think Amare will eventually come back to his playoff form, but not in 2006. He'd be sore, stiff and will probably suffer from swellness if he comes back within 9 months...

King A

Registered
Reaction score
i don't know what all your problem is
i fully believe amare, when he says he's gonna come back at 100%

i do think too, that in a few years, when dwight howard and chris bosh have emerged, amare will still be the best big man in the nba.

i had doubts about him signing his extension prior to this season, but now i'm glad he's here for years to come

amare's a pro and driven, i mean REALLY driven, to be the best.
i wouldn't trade anyone besides maybe lebron for him.
no duncan und no garnett (too old)
no bosh (too skinny)
no howard (younger, but offense talent, i don't know)
no wade
no one

jibikao

Reaction score
Chaplin said:
"Stuck" with Amare? My God, what happened to this place?

Penny Harderway after effect? lol Oh Grant Hill effect?

CardsFan222

Rookie
Reaction score
What in the world is going on in here??????? I dont come in here for a week and everyone is talking about the end of the suns.This Injury is very diff from all of those injurys you people keep bringing up. The Suns knew about his knee before they signed him to the deal. They are doing this now so it wont be a prob like all of those other guys.

Everyone needs to relax. I dont think he will come back this year and i dont think we need him back this year.

IMOP he will take the year off and come back next year with a full training camp with the guys, and we will win 70 games next year(ha ha that would be nice)

After saying that i think we have a great chance to come out of the west this year and give Detroit all they can handle in the championship series

Lets get him on the court before we start talking about the end of the Suns as we know it

jibikao

Reaction score
CardsFan222 said:
What in the world is going on in here??????? I dont come in here for a week and everyone is talking about the end of the suns.This Injury is very diff from all of those injurys you people keep bringing up. The Suns knew about his knee before they signed him to the deal. They are doing this now so it wont be a prob like all of those other guys.

Everyone needs to relax. I dont think he will come back this year and i dont think we need him back this year.

IMOP he will take the year off and come back next year with a full training camp with the guys, and we will win 70 games next year(ha ha that would be nice)

After saying that i think we have a great chance to come out of the west this year and give Detroit all they can handle in the championship series

Lets get him on the court before we start talking about the end of the Suns as we know it

Ok, just what if the team we have now actually makes it to Final? LOL I wouldn't mind that!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05