Just call us the coaching Grim Reaper

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
First Wandstadt,

Then Martz,

Next week we can do in Holmgren for the trifecta.

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
Martz and Marmie can go screw themselves. They took a great team and ruined them. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Lovie andf Dick must be laughing.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
First Wandstadt,

Then Martz,

Next week we can do in Holmgren for the trifecta.

I've always thought Martz was a great coordinator, but not a very good head coach. Same with Wannstedt. Since Martz will probably be unemployed next year, what about him for Cards OC? Although after some of the Cards great offensive plays today, Alex Wood might end up sticking around for awhile!

OP
OP
conraddobler

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Metcalf Rules said:
I've always thought Martz was a great coordinator, but not a very good head coach. Same with Wannstedt. Since Martz will probably be unemployed next year, what about him for Cards OC? Although after some of the Cards great offensive plays today, Alex Wood might end up sticking around for awhile!

I'd hire Martz as an OC in a New York second but not ever again as a HC and absolutely never ever as a GM.

I think Martz with nothing on his plate but being an OC would be very good but honestly I doubt that would ever happen here and I think a Dome team should be the one that hires him not us since we play on grass.

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
I'd hire Martz as an OC in a New York second but not ever again as a HC and absolutely never ever as a GM.

I think Martz with nothing on his plate but being an OC would be very good but honestly I doubt that would ever happen here and I think a Dome team should be the one that hires him not us since we play on grass.

I agree. I could see him in NO if Haslett gets fired. They have good weapons on offense and absolutely no defense, he's a perfect fit there for a few years, anyway.