Kansas @ ASU Saturday 8/5

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is video of the final play of the game.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A little something for you.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I typically have a problem with officiating from a big picture perspective. We’re talking about some of the highest profit sports on the planet and we can’t make these guys train year round as full time employees? Why do we expect refs that are mostly 50 plus to be able to keep up with the speed of these games? Why can I see the tiniest piece of a tennis ball hit the like in a replay within seconds but it takes nfl and ncaa football 5-10 minutes?

They called unsportsmanlike for Tyson spiking the ball, the previous drive I think Neal was waving at guys as he got to the five yard line, Kansas last score and multiple dudes were celebrating. Tyson gets a penalty and all that other stuff is ok? Just weird man

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The followup talk on the radio is that getting this from a freshman quarterback is amazing.

Also, Kenny Dillingham did an excellent job of clock mangement.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alright I’m done with that

Love this Leavitt kid and man I hope he sticks around! Could be really good for recruiting to have a stud QB in place.

Skateboo is so much fun to watch! I love dudes that punish the defense!

Offensive play calling is really fun to watch mostly. I sometimes get frustrated when they are getting 5-7 yards on runs and then try some tricky stuff. I guess you can argue that the run game is so successful due to the fear of the other stuff so I guess I’ll live with it.

Good game for the fellas!

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Six wins and a bowl game seems very likely now... at a minimum. Good turnaround for the program.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The followup talk on the radio is that getting this from a freshman quarterback is amazing.

Also, Kenny Dillingham did an excellent job of clock mangement.
Leavitt is growing every game. As he continues to improve his WRs will continue to get more connected in the offense and hopefully they can ease a little of the burden on Skatebo.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leavitt is growing every game. As he continues to improve his WRs will continue to get more connected in the offense and hopefully they can ease a little of the burden on Skatebo.

I'm not sure if ASU has enough talent at wide receiver. Maybe they do, and they are young, but the loss of Elijhah Badger hurt.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure if ASU has enough talent at wide receiver. Maybe they do, and they are young, but the loss of Elijhah Badger hurt.
I think they have talent but, as you point out, I think they are young. They’ll benefit from Leavitt getting more and more comfortable leading this team and understanding the offense

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they have talent but, as you point out, I think they are young. They’ll benefit from Leavitt getting more and more comfortable leading this team and understanding the offense

Yeah, I haven't studied what depth ASU has at wide receiver, but I'm not seeing that breakaway threat just yet.

I'm liking Leavitt at quarterback. One can't ask for more from a freshman. His ability to run really helped against Kansas.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Didn’t realiE he’s a freshman. Hope dillingham has the staff to develop him. He’s got the raw tools.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake