KC is only favored by 3.5

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Please don't judge all chiefs fans based off of Kaycee's posts. I'm ashamed of them.

Anyway...

The Chiefs D is #3 overall. Regardless of who you play, to be #3 overall defensively means something. The chiefs haven't been scored on in 10 straight quarters. You can make excuses all you want about how such and such team was missing blah blah, or this team isn't that good... but the fact is that the chiefs defense has played 3 completely different teams of varying skill and scheme, and have done well against all three.

I haven't seen anything from the cardinals that makes me think that this game will go any different.

Like I said on another post, I am predicting that the cards don't score over 10 points. If they do, I will come on here and call myself an idiot after the game.

Alot of people on this board are predicting the cards to win, and I don't blame you. I predict the chiefs to win when they are to play superior teams. It's part of being a fan sometimes.. you try to find scenarios where your team can come out on top. And you cards fans may be right. You certainly have the weapons to pull out a win if your O-line can play decent.

But trashing the chiefs to make your point as to why the cards are going to beat KC isn't the greatest arguement. KC's defense has proved it's for real. Great teams aren't measured by the close wins the pull out against even opponents. They are measured by how well they exploit the weaknesses of the teams they are truely better than, and blow out. (the 49ers game for example)

Bottom line, I dont think the cards or chiefs get the credit they deserve by the media. But the chiefs are simply a better team. You will see it this sunday.

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I get to this point in the thread and then realize Kaycee is banned.....bummer

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So what. That money represents who the general public thinks is going to cover the spread, which means practically nothing.

Looks like they were almost spot on with this game. Cards Beat the Spread!
Cards Beat the Spread! Well you have to look for bright spots with this crazy football team.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Wow. My "KC has the better team. You will see this sunday" looks pretty dumb in hindsight. KC won and all, but they didn't clearly display themselves as a better team like i thought they would.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05