Kerr: "The team is in evaluation mode"

nowagimp

Reaction score
nowagimp,

We aren't talking about a new coaching change here so I don't understand why you chose to spout off about that. I did indirectly refer to a talent deficit in suggesting that we try to get PJ Brown out of retirement in one scenario, so apparently you find a lack of basketball logic in that. Don't hide your light under a basket, come right out and explain the faulty logic therein - vague spouting off is useless to us short sighted types you know.

And don't fret, I promise I won't make the mistake of taking your criticism too seriously.

I wouldnt waste 5 seconds fretting about your criticisms, unless you were the GM preparing to destroy the team. I dont take myself so seriously to think I know the answers to all the suns problems better than the coaching staff. Sure, the suns have problems, but I also am not concerned that they do not see them or know them better than an internet blogger. I feel alot better that professional basketball people -who will ultimately answer for their mistakes- are responsible than a fan with really nothing to lose.

Errntknght

Reaction score
nowagimp,
I wouldnt waste 5 seconds fretting about your criticisms, unless you were the GM preparing to destroy the team.

You're upgrading the acquisition of PJ Brown from 'a lack of basketball logic' to the destruction of the team? Nice, logical progression and so adroitly argued - no wonder you feel superior to mere fans.

I dont take myself so seriously to think I know the answers to all the suns problems better than the coaching staff.

Congratulations! Self knowledge is good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05