Kerry Rhodes

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ed Reed disagrees with you. He gets noticed because he makes plays.

Rhodes is a solid, unspectacular type player. He's not going to make alot of plays but he's not going to get burned alot either. He's kind of like a stay-at-home defenseman in hockey.

Stay-at-home defencemen don't make game changing plays or score.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score

Rhodes is a solid, unspectacular type player. He's not going to make alot of plays but he's not going to get burned alot either. He's kind of like a stay-at-home defenseman in hockey.

He had his fair share of big plays last year. In fact, I thought he was our best defender.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do you watch the team play on Sunday's? Haha

Dude made a helluva lot of plays last season? I know you love Rolle bro but come on?

AZCARDSFANATIC

Veteran
Reaction score

Really? Here is how Rhodes ranked among Free sfaeties last year 90 tackles #6 Interceptions 4 #4, Pass deflections 12 #2, Fumble recoveries 4 #1, Defensive TD's 2 #1(all defensive players). Your right he's not flashy he is dominant.

Reaction score
As pointed out, Rhodes was very good last year. As for this years pre-season, I believe that he is a smart veteran player that knows enough to stay out of the fray in meaningless games...

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you watch the team play on Sunday's? Haha

Dude made a helluva lot of plays last season? I know you love Rolle bro but come on?

Rolle is a joke compared to Rhodes.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Rolle is a joke compared to Rhodes.

Oh how I love to bring him up to the Giants fans that surround me. If Rolle was as humble about his abilities, as he is dillusional about his own skill he could develop into one of the best.

Problem is he already thinks he is one of the best, and he is not.