Kings at Suns Game Thread

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D'Antoni still going with 8 men. I don't think that will change.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Vista does not let me change the .txt part. It saves it as a text file. Can you specify some other file type like .xyz instead?

Save it as is then just change the file name after its saved. If vista doesnt allow you to do that then ill probably never upgrade lol

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Vista does not let me change the .txt part. It saves it as a text file. Can you specify some other file type like .xyz instead?

Says invalid file if I try other things and won't let me upload

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
this game isn't over the kings can score a bunch in a hurry and we don't want a repeat of last night :)

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Save it as is then just change the file name after its saved. If vista doesnt allow you to do that then ill probably never upgrade lol
Its not letting me. There's probably a way but Vista looks at .txt and just assumes it is a text file, saves it as such, and does not even show the .txt extension for me to change. When I do a rename, it just gives me the name of the file without .txt.

Microsoft... Arrrghhhh...

cly2tw

Reaction score

I think you have to select something like saved as "all files" instead of as "text files". Otherwise, it automatically add the .txt back in. (There must be another check box below the file name when savign.)
But this link doesn't work either, with the same problem.

Where is the on-line feed?

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I think you have to select something like saved as "all files" instead of as "text files". Otherwise, it automatically add the .txt back in.

I did save it as "all files" but it did not matter, Vista still saved it as text.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow barbosa has been amazing keep him in the starting rotation let bell be the 6th man

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I think you have to select something like saved as "all files" instead of as "text files". Otherwise, it automatically add the .txt back in. (There must be another check box below the file name when savign.)

Ok, I was able to save it as the correct format but like others it gives an error that the file is in use. Oh, well...

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
All I can think of is maybe posting the stream that is in that text file for you to put into Windows Media Player:

mms://wm1-cm.edgestreams.net/8f/57/8f57418392f39b70be6f573faa4d3fc9-454cf2ab.asf?auth=caEa1dScCc7bTcCd5cNdQbpdgazciambFaF-bhrmUx-eS-Iye&aifp=0001

doubt it will work though

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
now I think we couldve played a somewhat better game nash has looked okay but not great and what is with Amare misisng so many shots?

LOL JKING :)