Kobe Bryant to Knicks?

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I think Kobe will be a Knicks this coming season.

they should have their pick of the litter, according to the NY media the Suns might get into a bidding war for Marbury. So you'll have your pick, Kobe or Amare for Starbury, maybe even James. You really have so many options with a top caliber player like him.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
How bored would you have to be to create a profile on an Arizona sports website to spread a lie about a player from los angeles going to new york?

Seriously! It's mind boggling isnt it?

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
How bored would you have to be to create a profile on an Arizona sports website to spread a lie about a player from los angeles going to new york?

Seriously! It's mind boggling isnt it?

I can actually somewhat respect a troll with funny material, but this guy is just a loser, he must be a little kid or one of those freaks that Chris Hansen drops in on.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Next he'll be saying the Knicks will take Mike D'Antoni from us!

:thud:

OP
OP
M

mack2323

Reaction score
Ok, I'll play ball, even though this is pure idiocy. Tell us grand wizard, who do the Knicks send to LA for Kobe?

It's not who will they get but it's what they can get if Kobe opt out his contract the following season. If the Lakers let him walk next year then won't get anything in return.

The knicks has the expiring contract of Murbury + this years draft that are good enough to play in trades or play Murbury this year and lure Kobe the following season.

This may happen if the Lakers don't win it all.

Kobe will choose NY because of tons of Money, D'antoni, Style of Play and he can score tons of points to break Kareem's record in points within 6 years.

NY payroll has the position to make good trades because they also have big expiring contract that will end when James and Wade become available for Free Agency. Isiah Thomas in not an idiot afterall.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not who will they get but it's what they can get if Kobe opt out his contract the following season. If the Lakers let him walk next year then won't get anything in return.

The knicks has the expiring contract of Murbury + this years draft that are good enough to play in trades or play Murbury this year and lure Kobe the following season.

Kobe will choose NY because of tons of Money, D'antoni, Style of Play and he can score tons of points to break Kareem's record in points within 6 years.

NY payroll has the position to make good trades because they also have big expiring contract that will end when James and Wade become available for Free Agency. Isiah Thomas in not an idiot afterall.

This thread has hall of fame potential.

LakeShowMan

Registered
Reaction score

Did you miss Kobe's MVP press conference, when he said he wanted to be Laker for life?

I don't even know why I am wasting my time on this, but you could not be more wrong.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score

Congrats.

There are so many things wrong with this, that I don't even know where to start. :lol:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05