Kobe's new viral video

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
It is getting overplayed, the whole Kobe/Kenny video really isn't that entertaining after the 15 showing of it on tv...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The clip of Kenny getting hit by the car is histerical!! :)

KOBEMVP1

Reaction score
Kobe's a GOD get over it. Always next year for Suns, i wonder how many years in a row thats been said

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Kobe's a GOD get over it. Always next year for Suns, i wonder how many years in a row thats been said

I love how now that Kobe is actually playing TEAM ball and the Lakers have gone further in the playoffs and didn't get KNOCKED out by the Suns, that Laker fans come on here and talk $**t about the Suns being at home.

Ode to Ocho

Registered
Reaction score
It is getting overplayed, the whole Kobe/Kenny video really isn't that entertaining after the 15 showing of it on tv...

Oh no, only 15 showings? Lets watch another annoying D-Wade commercial for the 102830283832908329085th time instead.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score

Hmm.. you must be a Spurs fan or something. Whoever you like, you're an embarrassment to your fan base. Wishing injury on a player is pretty low dude.

Pretty low class shot there don't ya think? This thread had nothing to do with "Suns Fans" so knock it off and stop making all Laker fans look like trolls. Go Spam Spurs Talk or something, no one here cares.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05