Kubiak wants Frank Bush

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Pro Sports rumors

I have read this in several places:

If they can get out of their contracts, Arizona linebackers coach Frank Bush and Miami assistant Richard Smith will be co-defensive coordinators.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just heard on the ASR:

The League is looking into stepping in and letting Bush interview for the Texans co-DC job. Stating the minority hiring rule.

That sucks. I don't want the league stepping in on this.

I disagree that the move is lateral. It is still a DC position even though it is co-DC. It isn't one of those bogus Asst. Coach tags. I believe the Pats had co-OCs last year. Maybe teams are going to head in the way of having co Coordinators. I don't see why having "co" infront of it would make it lateral.

If me and another guy were both Co-Sales Managers, it doesn't take away from either one of our titles. They both look the same on a resume.

Frank Bush isn't anything that can't be replaced. I hope that was just a rumor, but seriously, let him go interview so we don't get caught up in the middle of the Watch Dog group.

OP
OP
clif

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
Just heard on the ASR:

The League is looking into stepping in and letting Bush interview for the Texans co-DC job. Stating the minority hiring rule.

That sucks. I don't want the league stepping in on this.

I disagree that the move is lateral. It is still a DC position even though it is co-DC. It isn't one of those bogus Asst. Coach tags. I believe the Pats had co-OCs last year. Maybe teams are going to head in the way of having co Coordinators. I don't see why having "co" infront of it would make it lateral.

If me and another guy were both Co-Sales Managers, it doesn't take away from either one of our titles. They both look the same on a resume.

Frank Bush isn't anything that can't be replaced. I hope that was just a rumor, but seriously, let him go interview so we don't get caught up in the middle of the Watch Dog group.

what is there to look into.. I mean really the guy just signed a new contract! :doi:

Seriously if he wants to go that bad then go, but the league better never make another player have to honor his contract because they will look like the biggest hyprocities in the world.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
clif said:
what is there to look into.. I mean really the guy just signed a new contract! :doi:

Seriously if he wants to go that bad then go, but the league better never make another player have to honor his contract because they will look like the biggest hyprocities in the world.

That's not the issue here.

I say just fire the guy. Seriously, he is totally replaceable. Unless we really enjoy missed tackles.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser