La Canfora says deal is done...Rosen for 2nd rounder straight up

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Well I am off to see the Avengers in about 45 minutes, by the time I get back we will have made our second round pick and should know for sure if Rosen is a Dolphin or not.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
La Canfora has really become a caricature. Then again, he may be right this time.
Note to all sportsy wanna-be newsbreaker types like La Canfora and Schefter and those:

Shouting out a nugget ten seconds before the real person says something is not breaking news. You're just the jackass in the room who
blurts out the punch line to someone else's joke just before they say it. Tipping draft picks as the commissioner walks to the podium is not
insight, it's pure douchery.

A few days ago would have been 'news'.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, if we got 48, that would give us 2 2nds and 2 3rds?

If this team isn't VASTLY improved after spending the money we did in the off-season and having 4 of the first 61 picks in the draft, Keim's ass should be fired, like it should have been this off-season after two straight predictable years of mediocrity followed by literally, the WORST OFFSEASON IN NFL HISTORY.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

If this team isn't VASTLY improved after spending the money we did in the off-season and having 4 of the first 61 picks in the draft, Keim's ass should be fired, like it should have been this off-season after two straight predictable years of mediocrity followed by literally, the WORST OFFSEASON IN NFL HISTORY.
Do you trust Keim? I don't.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

I think we only have 1 3rd round pick not 2.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
Looks like Keim will get blasted about this but getting a 2nd rd pick is not a bad thing considering how deep this draft is.

Still want us to trade back from 33 and get another pick for tonight.

I was thinking TRADING UP with Miami's 2nd and a 5th or 6th.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you trust Keim? I don't.

dude... I started getting super skeptical of Keim three years ago, wanted a change made before we hired Wilks and was absolutely dumbfounded he wasn't fired after his DUI/Worst Offseason In the History Of The NFL.

So... no.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we only have 1 3rd round pick not 2.

damn. where did I get that info? maybe someone saying trade down from 33 a couple spot to pick up an extra 3rd?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
ah. we should throw one of our 7th and 6th to Miami at this point to get their 48th just to be done with this already.
Give the circumstances, giving them a 6th to push the deal forward is fine.

#KeimTime

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Keim is lucky as hell to get a #2 at this point. Dolphins have all the leverage and are getting a potential steal with Rosen and his contract.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So is this done or not?