Lakers @ Suns Sunday game thread 2-25-2024

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
What did your post have to do with basketball? It was 100% a personal attack.
Huh? You haven posted AT ALL. We conveniently start playing badly and here you are.

Personal attack. Uh huh. You're the one who said shove it. "Phone problems" would have been a perfectly acceptable response.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter:

Suns 95 - Lakers 90

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good defense by Bol Bol on that last play as well.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Huh? You haven posted AT ALL. We conveniently start playing badly and here you are.

Personal attack. Uh huh. You're the one who said shove it. "Phone problems" would have been a perfectly acceptable response.
Right. Avoid the question you can’t answer. Your attack had ZERO to with basketball. I get it. You’re mad at what’s happening on the court but can’t take it out on anyone but someone posting here. By all means, go for it. It’s lame.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bol bol has been a really big plus the last two games. He just needs to keep it under control. Not try to do things beyond his skill like the three off the bounce.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Glad to see we bounced back from that little run. Still don't feel comfortable headed into the 4th with this team. No lead is safe and 4th quarters are this team's kryptonite. We can't afford to lose 3 in a row, makes it worse 2 of the 3 have been on national TV.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Right. Avoid the question you can’t answer. Your attack had ZERO to with basketball. I get it. You’re mad at what’s happening on the court but can’t take it out on anyone but someone posting here. By all means, go for it. It’s lame.
My question was pretty straight forward. It sounds like it was just a coincidence. Not sure why you need to make it more than it was.

Stop reading into everything.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first 5 minutes of the fourth might determine this game.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bol bol has been a really big plus the last two games. He just needs to keep it under control. Not try to do things beyond his skill like the three off the bounce.

He plays best with KD, it seems. I recall him saying KD was his favorite player and who he imitated also but it seems seeing first hand what KD does has helped get him in check. He definitely respects him.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My question was pretty straight forward. It sounds like it was just a coincidence. Not sure why you need to make it more than it was.

Stop reading into everything.
What was your motivation in posting that if not to stir the pot?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the size of Nurkic, Durant and Bol Bol together.