Lakers vs Celtics -2008 NBA Finals

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pierce linked his right index finger and thumb in a circle and, above that, raised his three other fingers together. He directed the gesture toward the Atlanta bench, along with what could be seen as a menacing stare.

Where is that menacing stare? This pic is the event in question.. Doesnt look menacing to me..

You must be registered for see images

And just for fun.. Here is Pierce some more..

You must be registered for see images attach

Wow.. The whole league must be gang bangers..

You must be registered for see images attach

As far back to Magic.. Thats it.. Im ready to declare Magic the kingpin of the NBA wannabe gang bangers.. I mean cmon its so obvious.. He lives in LA and he is clearly throwing up what appears to be a blood gang sign..

Case closed.. Now we can all rest easy.. That is unless Kobe is around.. Its thats the case then you better watch out for the rapist..

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
Celtics in 6 I want to see Eddie House and Kevin Garnett win a NBA championship.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Guilty of adultry (which he admitted) and guilty of rape are completely different animals. Your smarter than that are you not?
wait up, just because he wasn't convicted doesn't mean he wasn't guilty. She refused to testify and the case was dropped. If he wasn't guilty why did he settle a civil lawsuit? Any innocent person who have never settled...he did.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Or perhaps the two teams that were the best in their respective conferences throughout the regular season continued that trend?

The Lakers have gone 12-3 in the postseason while the Celtics have only had to beat two bad teams and a banged-up Pistons squad. Saying these Finals are part of some conspiracy is flat out idiotic, anyone with two eyes can see each team is the class of their conference.

Asskisser

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
wait up, just because he wasn't convicted doesn't mean he wasn't guilty. She refused to testify and the case was dropped. If he wasn't guilty why did he settle a civil lawsuit? Any innocent person who have never settled...he did.

Maybe to put it behind him? Maybe to stop all the media circus? Maybe because he didnt want to spend many more months going back and forth between colorado and wherever he was with team at the time? Maybe just maybe becase with the high priced lawyers etc it was just the cheaper way to go? Maybe because he was feeling guilty enough for the adultry that he didnt want to put his wife and family though more months of the same?

None of us will ever know what really happend in that room. The DA dropped the case for lack of evidence. Simple as that. I tend to believe she was just another groupie type chick that saw the opportunity to cash in. She obviously had her issues and they were brought out. I find it hard to grasp that a woman can brag about it and call rape at the same time and within hours look to get laid again as consolation. Not to mention the panties with 3 different guys semen in them over the 36 hour period. But that is my opinion and as i stated, not I or anyone will know what really went on in that room.

It's over. Why it keeps being brought up is beyond me. Has nothing at all to do with the finals.

Last edited:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
It's over. Why it keeps being brought up is beyond me. Has nothing at all to do with the finals.

It keeps getting brought up because Kobe and the Lakers are back on top of the NBA. The haters can't chime in with, "Ha Ha, the Lakers suck! They'll never be good without Shaq..blah...blah...blah", so they play the rapist card.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
It keeps getting brought up because Kobe and the Lakers are back on top of the NBA. The haters can't chime in with, "Ha Ha, the Lakers suck! They'll never be good without Shaq..blah...blah...blah", so they play the rapist card.

Exactly. They can't find any problem with his game, so they have to go to cheap shots and fiction. Personally, I think it's kind of funny. You know, in a sad.. pathetic sort of way.

Mulletino

Reaction score
Guilty of adultry (which he admitted) and guilty of rape are completely different animals. Your smarter than that are you not?

I was not talking to you, I was talking to Donald.
You do not go to court on rape charges for adultery.
He bought his way out of it, just like all the Hollywood celebrities do. The same way OJ and Robert Blake got away with their crimes.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Maybe to put it behind him? Maybe to stop all the media circus? Maybe because he didnt want to spend many more months going back and forth between colorado and wherever he was with team at the time? Maybe just maybe becase with the high priced lawyers etc it was just the cheaper way to go? Maybe because he was feeling guilty enough for the adultry that he didnt want to put his wife and family though more months of the same?

I don't disagree with your assessment but by giving in to all that, the question still lingers.
None of us will ever know what really happend in that room. The DA dropped the case for lack of evidence. Simple as that. I tend to believe she was just another groupie type chick that saw the opportunity to cash in. She obviously had her issues and they were brought out. I find it hard to grasp that a woman can brag about it and call rape at the same time and within hours look to get laid again as consolation. Not to mention the panties with 3 different guys semen in them over the 36 hour period. But that is my opinion and as i stated, not I or anyone will know what really went on in that room.
The DA dropped the case because their EVIDENCE didn't want to testify. Could you blame her? Kobe's defense spilled her name & information about the case. She also got a threatening phone call from a fan with a Kobe "man crush". By the way, a woman can have consensual sex with 20 guys and still get raped by the 21st guy when she said no.
I agree with you but it all started by the "OTHERS" who started calling the Celtic players the following names:

wannabe gangsters
Thugs

...and they call us HATERS? Pretty hysterical and disturbing...don't you think?

Mulletino

Reaction score
I don't disagree with your assessment but by giving in to all that, the question still lingers.

The DA dropped the case because their EVIDENCE didn't want to testify. Could you blame her? Kobe's defense spilled her name & information about the case. She also got a threatening phone call from a fan with a Kobe "man crush". By the way, a woman can have consensual sex with 20 guys and still get raped by the 21st guy when she said no.

I agree with you but it all started by the "OTHERS" who started calling the Celtic players the following names:

wannabe gangsters
Thugs

...and they call us HATERS? Pretty hysterical and disturbing...don't you think?

Thank you, you said it all

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Disturbing? Come down off your ivory tower Joe.

PS- You are a hater. You are on this thread because you hate Kobe and the Lakers. Period.

Half right, I just hate Kobe. :D

PS- you are a KOBE LUVA. You are on this thread to defend the honor of the un-honorable.
Ain't that a "bleep"? You go off on Pierce based on "speculation" and rumor as you sit on your ivory tower , yet I give you facts and I am the hater? Better check the foundation of that Ivory tower you sit on. ;)

By the way, the reason I go off on Kobe is because all you lakers fans tend to bash a large amount of players your team has played this post season and all is good but when we do it you call us haters...WTF? What do you call it when you guys get together and say :

person 1: Oh, I can't stand him...he's such a bitch.
person 2: I know, the other guy is an ugly thug and I hope he gets his.
person 3 : Oh wait, the other guy is such a poser..he's a wannabe gangster....my god!

Get the picture? You guys are doing the same damn thing and act as if your stool don't stink yet
you have the audacity to call us "haters"...please!

Last edited:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Half right, I just hate Kobe. :D

PS- you are a KOBE LUVA. You are on this thread to defend the honor of the un-honorable.
Ain't that a "bleep"? You go off on Pierce based on "speculation" and rumor as you sit on your ivory tower , yet I give you facts and I am the hater? Better check the foundation of that Ivory tower you sit on. ;)

Pierce, who is from a gang-infested area of L.A., flashed a known gang sign at an opponent after a heated confrontation. If you want to believe, like Danny Ainge said, that Pierce was flashing his "blood, sweat & tears" sign at the guy, or the "O-Tay" sign in the heat of the moment, I guess that's up to you.

You seem to believe that the Clippers might actually win someday, so I guess you are gullible enough to believe anything. ;)

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Pierce, who is from a gang-infested area of L.A., flashed a known gang sign at an opponent after a heated confrontation. If you want to believe, like Danny Ainge said, that Pierce was flashing his "blood, sweat & tears" sign at the guy, or the "O-Tay" sign in the heat of the moment, I guess that's up to you.

You seem to believe that the Clippers might actually win someday, so I guess you are gullible enough to believe anything. ;)

Thats funny but not in the way that you think. Do you know when you are winning a discussion? When the other guy brings up something irrelevant to the discussion as a way to get a rise from him.

:thumbup:

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
I was not talking to you, I was talking to Donald.
You do not go to court on rape charges for adultery.
He bought his way out of it, just like all the Hollywood celebrities do. The same way OJ and Robert Blake got away with their crimes.

Your on a public forum. Your talking to everyone. If you wanted to just talk to Donald, PM him.

I hate to clue you in on such a simple matter, but you can go to court on rape charges for adulty and for that matter "NOTHING" at all if you have a false accusation and accusor. It's why our court system has a "innocent until proven guilty" foundation.

As you all say, if Kobe was innocent, why did he pay a settlement? I answered above as to many reasons why this may be.Let's turn it around, why did she settle? Why didn't she follow it through and clear her name if she was so positive and they had the evidence as you all claim?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Mulletino

Reaction score
Your on a public forum. Your talking to everyone. If you wanted to just talk to Donald, PM him.

I hate to clue you in on such a simple matter, but you can go to court on rape charges for adulty and for that matter "NOTHING" at all if you have a false accusation and accusor. It's why our court system has a "innocent until proven guilty" foundation.

As you all say, if Kobe was innocent, why did he pay a settlement? I answered above as to many reasons why this may be.Let's turn it around, why did she settle? Why didn't she follow it through and clear her name if she was so positive and they had the evidence as you all claim?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

She just wanted it all to go away because she was being threatened. She should have just hung in there until a conviction.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
She just wanted it all to go away because she was being threatened. She should have just hung in there until a conviction.

Well she didn't. So therefor all you accusations are all conjecture and simply your opinion..... not fact.

I think ill pass on anymore of this BS talk that has been talked to death for years. If anyone wishes to actually discuss the basketball part of the upcomming finals, i'm all ears.

Have a good one.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you confirm that? What do you know about blood gang signs? :shrug:

A) I wasn't agreeing with him; I was just saying what I figured he was referencing.

B) I knew a few Crips who got scholarships to small time football. Everything I know about the Bloods I know from those guys. I know the standard bloods signs, at least. Kind of like how everyone knows all the curse words in spanish. Not like they were hardcore or anything..they were the kids that the gangs protected more than anything else.

:shrug: right back atcha.