Lakers vs Celtics -2008 NBA Finals

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Leading candidate for idiotic post of the year.

Is this what Suns and Clippers fans do when their seasons end? Talk about three-year-old accusations that never even went to trial? Pretty pathetic.

...and when Lakers are seeking a title, fans have nothing better to do than to hang out on a forum of a team that isnt in it anymore?? That is kind of sad, dont you think?? Shouldnt you be at National Sports Grill in Torrance watching KCAL 9 listening to Laker talk?? No wait, you are probably a bandwagon fan who doesnt even know where Torrance is or who KCAL 9 is affiliated with.

Hell, at least hang out in a forum where you belong...you are not welcome here

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
...and when Lakers are seeking a title, fans have nothing better to do than to hang out on a forum of a team that isnt in it anymore?? That is kind of sad, dont you think?? Shouldnt you be at National Sports Grill in Torrance watching KCAL 9 listening to Laker talk?? No wait, you are probably a bandwagon fan who doesnt even know where Torrance is or who KCAL 9 is affiliated with.

Hell, at least hang out in a forum where you belong...you are not welcome here

Because all Laker fans are "bandwagoners", right? LOL!

This is an NBA Finals thread. That means people post in it to talk about the teams that are actually in The Finals.

Go watch E! if you want to re-hash the accusations against Kobe. The rest of us would like to talk about basketball.

TJ

Reaction score

For the most part, yes! That, or they are some of the most ignorant people I have ever met in my entire life.

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score

This is an NBA Finals thread. That means people post in it to talk about the teams that are actually in The Finals.

Go watch E! if you want to re-hash the accusations against Kobe. The rest of us would like to talk about basketball.
Hold up! weren't you the one who brought up Pierce first? LMAO!

I guess you work for TMZ...right?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
For the most part, yes! That, or they are some of the most ignorant people I have ever met in my entire life.

It's funny that no one was calling Laker fans that the last three years, but now that the Lakers are back on top, all of a sudden we are all "bandwagoners''. LOL!

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
It's funny that no one was calling Laker fans that the last three years, but now that the Lakers are back on top, all of a sudden we are all "bandwagoners''. LOL!
Isn't it pretty obvious why? There was nothing to jump on the last 3 years. :shrug:
I live in LA and you didn't see any bumper stickers or any flags on cars in the last few seasons. Now that is all you see when driving in LA. That my friend is the epitome of bandwagoning.

Last edited:

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
He flashed that sign during a game in this year's playoffs and was fined by the league for it. Try to keep up, Joe.
...and Kobe was arrested for sexual assault. Try and keep up Renz.

Trophytown

Registered
Reaction score
He is only playing because she refused to testify. She was treated badly from the start. Her name was leaked. She was threatened. The defense was out to
treat her like a "mentally unstable" person. The defense was digging ANYTHING & EVERYTHING they could hold against her. C'mon, that is how a defense works. It's never about the truth, it is about putting the victim as the predator.

Hey TT, did you know a prostitute can be raped? If a women says no and is forced upon....IT"S RAPE!!!!!!!!!!

Her tendencies have nothing to do with the specific incident. Does that mean you can force yourself on a women with "HO-ish" tendencies? Does it mean she deserved it? :shrug:

Also, did you know Kobe originally lied about his encounter to the authorities? Have you read the transcripts and ALL of the documents?
If you haven't, you can go through them yourself and do the research.

http://www.courts.state.co.us/exec/media/eagle/courtdocuments.htm

http://www.courts.state.co.us/exec/media/eagle/11-04/844.pdf

So whenever the woman cries "rape" it must be rape then right ? Whatever happened to those charges vs Kwame and his rape allegation ?

Nothin.......ya know why ? Cuz there was no rape that took place. Case dropped because of no evidence. He said vs she said.

Oh and for the record Kate lied to. She stated initially Kobe made her wash her face before she left his room when in fact this was NOT the case. What about the underwear that contained the semen and pubic hairs of an Anglo male ? Kate made the comment that "I mistakenly dressed in dirty underwear before i went for the examination". The woman's credibility was called into question when some of her closest associates claimed she attended a house party and "bragged about Kobe's manhood". Now you tell me...........how frequently does a rape victim ham it up with constituents about their attackers endowment ?

Then there is this lil tidbit:
Mackey, who was subdued while questioning (lead investigator)Winters, also managed to introduce something prosecutors didn't talk about last week — a statement by the night auditor at the hotel who was the first person the accuser saw when she left Bryant's room.
The night auditor sent police a letter saying she saw the woman as she came back to the front desk at the Cordillera Lodge & Spa.
"What the night auditor says in her letter is the accuser did not look or sound as if there had been any problem," Mackey said, asking Winters, "Correct?"
"Yes," Winters responded.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,100131,00.html

How many rape victims look unscathed after an assault ?

Kate Faber's story doesnt pass the smell test. Either she's lying about the degree of what took place in Eagle or shes got a significant mental issue. Something is wrong with this young lady and you can drum up "well she was threatened......" or what have you but its not stopped other "victims" from going forward with prosecution in the court systems. And also for the "record" in Kobe's written apology to Ms Faber and the presses, that while he would make a settlement with Ms Faber, it wouldnt be in monetary reward.

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did.
Source: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1872928

Make of it what you guys want. There are true rape victims on this planet that deserve trials that place their attackers behind bars. But there are also women that try to gain an advantage of someone with high profile status looking to extract benefit whether money, attention or just sympathy. Facts are facts and the fact is Kobe didnt pay the young woman off like some of you insinuate. Kobe did what thousands of high profile figures do--have sexual relations with a starstruck fan/groupie. Its not out of the realm of possibility that one of your Phoenix Suns players have done exactly what Kobe did. Maybe you didnt hear about because they DID pay some way or another (hush money)....who knows. But i know if this were Amare or some well-known Card like Quan or Fitz, most of you would lend your support of that athlete, in the wake of all the shady evidence or lack of, not to mention the (lack of) credibility of the accuser........

Anyways..............peace

TJ

Reaction score

I guess ignorance is certainly bliss, because you keep LOLing in response to everything I'm saying.

But you are correct in a sense, because the "bandwagoners" have hopped off other teams wagon and back onto yours after a four-year hiatus. And when the Lakers fall flat on their face again, they will hop onto someone else's wagon.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I guess ignorance is certainly bliss, because you keep LOLing in response to everything I'm saying.

But you are correct in a sense, because the "bandwagoners" have hopped off other teams wagon and back onto yours after a four-year hiatus. And when the Lakers fall flat on their face again, they will hop onto someone else's wagon.

You responses deserve "LOL!" All they are are the opinions of a hater. "I hate the Lakers so all their fans are bandwagoners". Brilliant!

Can you back up your statement with anything other than your hatred of the Lakers? No, you can't. LOL!

TJ

Reaction score
You responses deserve "LOL!" All they are are the opinions of a hater. "I hate the Lakers so all their fans are bandwagoners". Brilliant!

Can you back up your statement with anything other than your hatred of the Lakers? No, you can't. LOL!

You are completely oblivious if you cant pick up on the obvious.

But you want substance? Here you go!

Lived three years in L.A. during and after the "glory" years. 23 years in PHX where fans are as fare weather as they come. Ive had exposure to both the "die hards" and the "band wagoners." Both annoy me on different levels.

You are just annoying. Period. You contribute nothing to this forum, and Im surprised you havent been banned yet.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please, can we take the Kobe rape case talk to the Smack Shack or something? Played out.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
You are completely oblivious if you cant pick up on the obvious.

But you want substance? Here you go!

Lived three years in L.A. during and after the "glory" years. 23 years in PHX where fans are as fare weather as they come. Ive had exposure to both the "die hards" and the "band wagoners." Both annoy me on different levels.

You are just annoying. Period. You contribute nothing to this forum, and Im surprised you havent been banned yet.

This comming from someone who consistantly cries and whines about the officiatiing and conspiricy theories to excuse his teams defeciencies. Talk about annoying.

Mr Pot... meet Mr Black Kettle.

TJ

Reaction score
This comming from someone who consistantly cries and whines about the officiatiing and conspiricy theories to excuse his teams defeciencies. Talk about annoying.

Mr Pot... meet Mr Black Kettle.

First, you misspelled five words in your short response. Try a spell check, or a G.E.D. before you speak to me, child. You further perpetuate the stereotype that Laker Nation has a combined I.Q. of 87.

Second, as I told the other troll, don't you have anything better to do than to be on a Suns' forum talking about the Lakers? Holy crap! I can't visit this forum without deal with you guys. You are all like that rash that just won't go away. I don't see Celtics' Fans here, they are minding their own business, like you should yours.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Doesnt come close to "conspiricy" or "refs and stern screwed us" but thanks for pointing that out.

As TJ so kindly pointed out, "conspiricy" is not a word. 4th grade English, my friend.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
First, you misspelled five words in your short response. Try a spell check, or a G.E.D. before you speak to me, child. You further perpetuate the stereotype that Laker Nation has a combined I.Q. of 87.
As TJ so kindly pointed out, "conspiricy" is not a word. 4th grade English, my friend.

So I typed or spelled a few words wrong. I really don't think you want to compare degrees or IQ's. And you who generalizes a whole fan base based upon my spelling has the nerve to call me a child? BRILLIANT!

I type the posts quickly and rarely check for grammar or spelling as, and I guess this concept must be lost on you geniuses, it's a internet forum and I could really care less.

The fact that you had to count my misspellings is somewhat pathetic IMO.
I'll be sure to double check them in the future so that maybe you can comment on the content rather than the delivery.

Such bitterness! I guess that comes from all the years of losing.

As for your comment about the Suns baord, I believe it has been brought up many times that it is a NBA fourm and not a Suns one in particular. I believe the moderators have pointed this out as well and even asked the members if you wanted them to create an NBA forum and you all voted it down. I comment on Laker threads for the most part unless I am pointing out yet another ignorant "CONSPIRACY" rant. You pull out the troll card all the time and I say, if you don't like it, make a decision with that high IQ of yours and simply dont read them or reply. Talk about childish?

How sad is it that your hatred for everything Lakers consumes you so much that you have to change your avatar to the Celtics logo. Actually, I am wrong and admit it. It's downright hillarious!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05