Lebron Opts Out/Becomes Free Agent

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if they do pull of some moves and it doesn't work? Wow...can't wait to see the drama unfold.

If Cleveland is snubbed again. Wow. There will be fireworks.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
If LBJ goes back to Cleveland after the sendoff he received from owner and fans he's a total ***clown. The "letter" was still on the Cavs website up until a few days ago. I hope he goes back to Miami at the last second and leaves those fools to rot in their own ineptitude.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If LBJ goes back to Cleveland after the sendoff he received from owner and fans he's a total ***clown. The "letter" was still on the Cavs website up until a few days ago. I hope he goes to Phoenix at the last second and leaves those fools(Heat and Cavs) to rot in their own ineptitude.

fixed it :D

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
David Aldridge @daldridgetnt · 3m

Per source, LeBron James has all the information he needs from teams & will take no more meetings. Will spend next day+ talking w/family.

Lebron is just trying to lose less fans in hopes they will buy more of his merchandise.

"This was such a difficult decision and I love the fans from all of these teams, but I had to sit down with my family and the man upstairs and made the tough decision to bring my talents to Tempe Town Lake—I mean Cleveland."

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lebron is just trying to lose less fans in hopes they will buy more of his merchandise.

"This was such a difficult decision and I love the fans from all of these teams, but I had to sit down with my family and the man upstairs and made the tough decision to bring my talents to Tempe Town Lake—I mean Cleveland."
I agree with you.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
'Be something if he injured himself in a pickup game! I am not wishing it on him. I'm just saying, after all this melodrama, it would be something.

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kinda odd that he's not going to have any more meetings if true. Would he really go back to Cleveland without a face to face with their dips*** owner? I bet they have that office covered in hidden cameras and mics. He probably watched each presentation later at home and got to see how they act without him in the room. I also found it odd that the initial presentations were from the owners (at least that was reported). I guess to get a true sense of what they are about? I guess if he goes back to Miami it would make sense, but if he goes to the Cavs or anywhere else (please please be the Suns), just odd.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:lol:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Sheridan has been saying that for days.

Now I'm hearing Lebron's web page computer codes are set to be put up in Cleveland's colors. This is crazy we are down to such trivial details. I guess it's good to be king.