Let's give DENNIS GREEN an extension...

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
seriously. What do you say D-DOGG? How about you NIDAN?

Is it time to admit that Green is the most overrated coach in the history of the NFL?

Last edited:

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
I still say he stays on as some type of assistant to the GM to bring in the players. He just doesn't know how to fire up the team, which is what some of the players said is the lack of killer instinct.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
He didn't fumble the ball, in St. Louis and in this game, he didn't miss half his field goals, he didn't let Urlacher get past the line of scrimmage every play. This is officially the worst loss...ever.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Man, RD. You are really a broken record.

Did Green fumble? Did Green miss the FGs?

Get a life.

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
He didn't fumble the ball, in St. Louis and in this game, he didn't miss half his field goals, he didn't let Urlacher get past the line of scrimmage every play. This is officially the worst loss...ever.

half an hour ago I was going to say this was officially one of the best wins ever.

OP
OP
red desert

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man, RD. You are really a broken record.

Get a life.

I have one, brother. A very successful, fulfuilled life. Which is why I criticize mediocrity. Get it?

But to be more specific...

oh, nevermind.

Last edited:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ed, how can you say (type) that with a straight face?

The team can't close. The missed FGs, fumbles, missed blocks...those are symptoms of the problem. Right now the teams needs to shed it's current "character." That starts with Green.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
We ggot conservative (yet again) after we went up by a few points.

A few? Try 20

A team in the NFL needs to be able to run the GD ball when they have the lead. This joke of an Oline (thats on Green) and Edge not being able to make anybody miss made this team completely one dimensional.

If they have incompletions and the clock stops, what happens then? You'd come on here bitch that they tried to pass the ball too much and gave the Bears the chance to win the game. Sorry folks playcalling was NOT at fault for this loss, I don't give a **** how much you try and spin it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Urlacher commented after the game something to the effect, it wasn't hard for him to do what he did because nobody blocked him. IMO, he was sincere about this statement.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
A few? Try 20

A team in the NFL needs to be able to run the GD ball when they have the lead. This joke of an Oline (thats on Green) and Edge not being able to make anybody miss made this team completely one dimensional.

If they have incompletions and the clock stops, what happens then? You'd come on here bitch that they tried to pass the ball too much and gave the Bears the chance to win the game. Sorry folks playcalling was NOT at fault for this loss, I don't give a **** how much you try and spin it.

You try to sit on a lead your gonna get burned and I think we just witnessed that. The birds got cooked in the stew they made. I've seen it happen way too often and much more than I care from this team.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
You try to sit on a lead your gonna get burned and I think we just witnessed that. The birds got cooked in the stew they made. I've seen it happen way too often and much more than I care from this team.

They didn't lose because the sat on the lead. They lost the game because Ross managed to block no one on one play, Edge fumbled it away, this Oline can't run block to save their lives, our special teams is so special that it deserves to go on the short bus, and our Pro bowl kicker has choked for the 2nd straight week

Last edited:

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
They didn't lose because the sat on the lead. They lost the game because Ross managed to block no one on one play, Edge fumbled it away, this Oline can't run block to save their lives, our special teams is so special that it deserves to go on the short bus, and our Pro bowl kicker has chocked for the 2nd straight week

Cut our kicking team go get that kid that punted in training camp and pickup any kicker.

Cut Ross and start Lutui in his spot and go.

Cut out the damned mistake makers, just cut them all.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
tonight the coaches got the players in position to win this game. what were saying at the half RD. be honest here. the players lost this game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tonight the coaches got the players in position to win this game. what were saying at the half RD. be honest here. the players lost this game.

Actually, I think Leinart and Boldin got the Cards in position to win the game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seriously. What do you say D-DOGG? How about you NIDAN?

Is it time to admit that Green is the most overrated coach in the history of the NFL?

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen anyone be a bigger jerk after a loss.

You really think being "right" about a coach gives you the right to rub people's noses in their disappointment?

Get some help, or get another hobby for gawdssakes.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy, I seem to be the popular one tonight. Especially since I'm just okay with Denny and don't think he walks on water or anything.

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05