Lets say Cards trade with Browns, whose the pick?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I like Fitz and understand why Green would want him. Cards will wait and see after the 2nd pick if he is there, if he is not I would not mind a trade down but nothing past the Browns pick. If I'm Green and WR is his want, Roy Williams or Mike Williams would still be an excellent pick for Boldin and McCown and crew on the O-side. I still think Sean Taylor would be a huge pick up for the Cards regardless of all the combine crap and workout doubts... just look what the kid did in college (the Cowboys do not regret one bit taken S Roy Williams of OU). Winslow is also a huge possibility, he would be a better WR than Boston at this point and yet can play TE (character issues aside).

Sean Taylor at number 7 and a 2 second round picks that would include a quality CB or DT and with this years WR depth one could still get a good vertical threat in the second round. The Cardinals are in a great position in this draft, lets hope against hope we strike the mother load. Having Green in the mix gives me a good feeling about the draft. If Green and Graves hit on 2 of the three early picks with a good player, we will have done well.

GO CARDINALS!!!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Utter bunkum. Na ga happen. Not unless we find evidence of "nucular" bombs in Tikrit.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I am all for trading down to the #7 spot...

but not any lower...