Los Angeles Chargers @ Arizona Cardinals Preseason Week 1 Gameday Thread. 8/8/19

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Has there ever been a NFL starting QB of Asian descent before? Kyler’s Mom is Korean, he was wearing a Korean National Soccer team jersey in his post game interviews the other night...made me think of it. Cardinals breaking new barriers again.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I likes what i saw from that murray kid...but he stares down his receivers like any other rookie...he just gets the ball out quicker.
We will see lots of zones early on..kid needs to shred them and force the defenses into man.
Would like to see some deeper routes so we can see the kid go through progressions...but k2 is focused on protecting his psyche right now

One of the things that makes Murray special is that he doesn't stare down his receivers. For a rookie, he went through his progressions extremely well. Let's see what happens when he plays more than 1 series.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
Has there ever been a NFL starting QB of Asian descent before? Kyler’s Mom is Korean, he was wearing a Korean National Soccer team jersey in his post game interviews the other night...made me think of it. Cardinals breaking new barriers again.

Pretty cool I thought.

Imagine the concessions stands at State Farm selling kim chi hot dogs, kim chi nachos, kim chi fries. That would scare away a bunch of the midwestern fans from coming, but sadly would attract more of the hipster Seahawk fans.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
No, but we did have the eliteness of Timmy Chang during preseason

You must be registered for see images attach

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Pretty cool I thought.

Imagine the concessions stands at State Farm selling kim chi hot dogs, kim chi nachos, kim chi fries. That would scare away a bunch of the midwestern fans from coming, but sadly would attract more of the hipster Seahawk fans.

They could use it. The giant toaster has some of the weakest food of any modern stadium I’ve been to.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Asians generally don't get their due when it comes to athletes. Tiger Woods's Mom is 50% Thai, 25% Chinese, and 25% White. His Dad was 50% Black, 25% American Indian, and 25% Chinese. If you do the math, he's more Asian than anything. And yet he's never touted as the greatest Asian golfer of all time. One thing is certain, he's definitely the greatest "Multiracial" golfer of all time.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Asians generally don't get their due when it comes to athletes. Tiger Woods's Mom is 50% Thai, 25% Chinese, and 25% White. His Dad was 50% Black, 25% American Indian, and 25% Chinese. If you do the math, he's more Asian than anything. And yet he's never touted as the greatest Asian golfer of all time. One thing is certain, he's definitely the greatest "Multiracial" golfer of all time.

Wasn't there a great TE or WR who was half Asian... isn't Hines Ward the guy