Magic at Suns 9:00ET FSN AZ

cly2tw

Reaction score
I still have no idea how we have Barnes for 1.2 million a year. If he keeps playing like this he will get himself a nice contract (hopefully with us) after this year.

Barnes is an emotional player and highly inconsistent over his short career in NBA. Hopefully, he gets consistency with Suns.:D

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I like the idea of JRich coming off the bench. We'll have someone to take the pressure off Barbs to runt he second unit.

I somewhat agree, but it's not going to happen. Kerr already said that it makes no sense to have a player who is making $9 mil (Diaw) coming off the bench. No way JRich doesn't start after a couple of games.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
I somewhat agree, but it's not going to happen. Kerr already said that it makes no sense to have a player who is making $9 mil (Diaw) coming off the bench. No way JRich doesn't start after a couple of games.
You never know. JRich can still get his minutes off the bench, as I'm sure he will tonight. And if this is something that works for us... why not stick with it.

cly2tw

Reaction score
And Amare has been playing good besides his shots not falling. He is distributing the ball very well and they feed him the ball tonight.

Last edited:

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
I still have no idea how we have Barnes for 1.2 million a year. If he keeps playing like this he will get himself a nice contract (hopefully with us) after this year.

Whenever thinking about Matt Barnes' future, always keep Tim Thomas in mind.

Always.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Lopez, you're impressing me this game. Good hustle, good energy good play.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
What a great defensive play by Lopez! That's what I call basketball IQ- you know there is no way you can stop somebody when they get the ball that deep in the post, so you just don't let them get the ball.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
And Amare has been playing good besides his shots not falling. He is distributing the ball very well and they feed him the ball tonight. And Nash reduced his dribbling too, playing good despite having only 1 ast.
2-2 In the 3rd. Lets hope he keeps it up.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
You know, who needs Shaq? Has anyone else not even thought about Shaq tonight? I forgot all about him.

Can we trade Shaq for a backup point guard?

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
You know, who needs Shaq? Has anyone else not even thought about Shaq tonight? I forgot all about him.

Can we trade Shaq for a backup point guard?
I thought about him a lot when Lopez was getting dominated by Howard in the first quarter

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
JRich can actually score unlike Raja. Im loving this new team.

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
Barnes must be motivated with the JRich trade because he is playing his guts out tonight.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Loving Jrich, and right now his shot from behind the arc is off, imagine if he was hitting his usual % it would be lights out!

sunsallday

Registered
Reaction score
Wow everyone contributing. J-Rich is good.

The Magic are shooting 40%. Stoudemire has 10 rebounds(he usually never rebounds when we play against Howard). Come on Suns, pull this one out. This would be a huge win for us.