Marco Wilson waived

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Facts K! Head shrugging roster moves aplenty. Someone said it best on this board that we are no closer to identifying the direction of this team than we were at the start of training camp.

I think the direction is pretty clear. Like @MadCardDisease says, I think they want a strong running game with deep passing off play action. Why they want to make Kyler Murray play like Troy Aikman is a mystery to me.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Citation needed here. Williams' season ended before Halloween; no one was putting together credible draft boards then.

Here's the NFLMockDraftDatabase.com map of Ojulari's projection. His injury was unknown up to the draft, unless he disclosed it to teams but it was never made public. We didn't know about it until deep into training camp.

In February, someone had the Jauguars taking him at 24.

I didn't realzie BJ's injury wasn't identified until after he was drafted. My bad in that one

You must be registered for see images attach

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This, an ongoing this and probably other players did not appreciate his behavior either
LOL. More baseless slander of players. Could be the coaches aren't treating the players well/like men and Marco feels like he deserves better because he has other options around the league.

When 60% or more of your roster are guys lucky to have jobs in the NFL, they'll eat a lot of garbage that good players won't. Especially if eating the garbage isn't translating to results.

It could be good to have guys on the roster that would prefer to win football games.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
LOL. More baseless slander of players. Could be the coaches aren't treating the players well/like men and Marco feels like he deserves better because he has other options around the league.

When 60% or more of your roster are guys lucky to have jobs in the NFL, they'll eat a lot of garbage that good players won't. Especially if eating the garbage isn't translating to results.

It could be good to have guys on the roster that would prefer to win football games.
So now Marco is good?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
So now Marco is good?
I wasn’t a Marco hater this season. He obviously was better than a lot of people here thought based on the waiver claims put in on him.

I’m pretty sure he’s better than Starling Thomas but he’s getting put out on an island.
yeah... i thought that was odd.
:shrug:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t a Marco hater this season. He obviously was better than a lot of people here thought based on the waiver claims put in on him.

I’m pretty sure he’s better than Starling Thomas but he’s getting put out on an island.

:shrug:
So, someone thinks it is worth it to try and coach him. Let's see if he sticks or he is done.

I don't care what NFL game you watch, almost 100% have former Cardinals players out there starting or making significant contributions. And when we cut, traded or decided they "were too overpaid" almost everyone here said the team did the right thing. But, those guys are playing on better teams, even playoff teams, and we suck.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Dude I was probably Marco's biggest supporter going into the year but average watching ten games of Marco playing poorly, I think he deserves some heat.

I still think there is a 50/50 chance he rebounds and plays pretty well.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dude I was probably Marco's biggest supporter going into the year but average watching ten games of Marco playing poorly, I think he deserves some heat.

I still think there is a 50/50 chance he rebounds and plays pretty well.
And I didn't defend Marco when he was playing poorly and letting a bunch of completions happen. It was clear what was going on with the front seven and an undermanned safety group trying to protect even greener players on the opposite side of the field and the slot.

It's the baseless character slander that I object to and is unnecessary in defense of a franchise that is so obviously subpar at every level.