Marion Has To Go

KT7211

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If the Suns can land Tracy Mcgrady they will be unstoppable tbh, as that guy is in the same mould as kobe bryant skill wise, except he knows how to play in a team! The possibilities with Mcgrady would be endless.

we'd have to give up amare to get him, or marion and barbosa and kt

cly2tw

Reaction score
If the Suns can land Tracy Mcgrady they will be unstoppable tbh, as that guy is in the same mould as kobe bryant skill wise, except he knows how to play in a team! The possibilities with Mcgrady would be endless.

Coach said that we had more talent than the Spurs. Well, just he couldn't convert it into winning against them. We need a better coach. Then, we don't really need TMac.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Tracy McGrady = first round exit. I won't even mention his bad back and lazy defense.

mathbzh

Registered
Reaction score
Spurs have everyone figured out. The only way to beat them is to either have dominant one-on-one scorers like TD and Parker on your team or have enough variations available to surprise them before they figure them out.

LB is not half way yet of the level of Parker. Amare needs at least another year, and the commitment of the team to help along, to be close to Duncan's. But we have hope. If Marion could fetch a Ray Allen or even Jason Richardson. We'd be really ready next season, provided theres is modification in coaches' approach to our game.

We are alerady scoring around 48% against the best defensive team. I don't think we have to look for a scorer.

gdiddy

Registered
Reaction score
Suns need depth--7, 8, even 9 man rotations. Why do we sign guys that we never use? Jalen Rose anyone?

Look at how Dallas beat San Antonio last year--having a 3-1 series lead at one point! Speed combined with depth can take down the Spurs.

And, once and for all, we need a legitimate backup for Steve.

asudevil83

Reaction score
how's about Marion/Diaw for TMac/Battier

Both teams are coming off disappointing seasons, so they both might be looking at major moves.

the suns get another go-to scorer with TMac and a lockdown defender in Battier. Houston gets some front court help with Diaw (who i think would do MUCH better in Houston). Marion gets a new start in Houston.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Battier would be a big Raja. He has had some good success in shooting spot up threes from the corner. I would like a Battier-type player on my team.

Nash-McGrady-Battier-Stoudemire-Thomas

Don't know if I like that overall. Yes, we have Bell and Barbosa off the bench still, but we'd definitely need to move one of them for a 3 or a 5 (preferrably)....