Marmie continues to rebuild the Cardinals in St. Louis...

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
Don't blame the coordinator, blame the talent. Marmie has talent now

:biglaugh:

Please tell me you're joking. He's going to a defense that gave up around 320 yards per game and lost both of its starting DEs (1 via free agency and the other to suspension for DUI again).

If you were talking about the Rams talent on offense I'd agree with you, but their defensive talent isn't that impressive.

Bobcat

Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
Think about it: Marmie was considered a great defensive guru until he came to Az. Why would a top notch organizition like the Rams give him a job if he sucks as bad as all of you think?

You ask why well here is why!!! Martz's an assitant coach at ASU under Marmie that is why!!!!!!!! END of STORY!!!!!!

Allan :stupid: and you are :stupid:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
How about you tell me how the Rams aren't a top notch organization?

How about the fact that they were the biggest losers during the entire decade of the 1990s. They abandoned their Los Angeles fan base by not re-signing FA's and pursuing no one, making the move to St. Louis easier (i was one of those fans). The owner and former call girl killed her husband (allegedly). They're backing up a murderer who is again up to his same old tricks. Yeah, real top-notch. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
Don't blame the coordinator, blame the talent. Marmie has talent now, and also knows the weaknesses of the Cardinal players. He'll do fine. Both times I saw the Cardinals play (we beat them) and the players lost the game, not the plays. Maybe Eason will actually be taught how to play now that he's a Ram.

I told you!!!

"rams4evah" great name guy. :thumbup:

We oughta go over to the one of the rams boards and see what other fans think.

hey 4evah, got a link to a rams board?

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
I think I made my point. You can't tell me why the Rams aren't a great organization. The Rams built powerful squads during the 1940s and 1950s, winning an NFL championship and six Western Division titles. From 1949 to 1951 Waterfield and fellow quarterback Norm Van Brocklin guided the Rams to three consecutive Western Division championships.
Former Chicago Bears assistant George Allen was named head coach in 1966 and steered Los Angeles to Western Division titles in 1967 and 1969 with lineups featuring quarterback Roman Gabriel, wide receiver Jack Snow, and defensive linemen Deacon Jones and Merlin Olsen.
Knox led the Rams to five consecutive division crowns, recording a 54-15-1 regular-season win-loss-tie record from 1973 to 1977. Ray Malavasi became the Rams’ head coach in 1978. A former defensive coordinator for the Rams, Malavasi extended the team’s streak of division titles in 1978 and 1979, for a total of seven straight.
Superstar running back Eric Dickerson powered Los Angeles to four consecutive playoff appearances from 1983 to 1986, and In 1988 the passing combination of quarterback Jim Everett and wide receiver Henry Ellard led the Rams to a wild card playoff berth.
And as you know, in 1999 the Rams posted a 13-3 record and won their division. Quarterback Kurt Warner, who threw for 41 touchdowns, was named the NFL player of the year.
After losing in the first round of the playoffs the next season, the Rams went 14-2 in 2001 and returned to the Super Bowl, where they lost to the New England Patriots. Warner won his second player of the year award.
That my friend, is a quality organization.
Yeah and now stick a fork in them cause they are done.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
Marmie was considered a great defensive guru until he came to Az. Why would a top notch organizition like the Rams give him a job if he sucks as bad as all of you think?

Marmie a defensive guru? When was I when this happened? One of the reason why Marmie got the job is cause of of Martz and Marmie time together in ASU.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Should we let them in on the famous "rush 3 on third and long," or should they find out about it themselves?

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Oran said:
Should we let them in on the famous "rush 3 on third and long," or should they find out about it themselves?

I thought everybody new our plays??

ahhh..... we changed coaches, they are screwed!! :D

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Interesting the STL poster said Marmie said he wants the DTs to be bigger on the Rams.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Rams4evah said:
Don't blame the coordinator, blame the talent. Marmie has talent now, and also knows the weaknesses of the Cardinal players. He'll do fine. Both times I saw the Cardinals play (we beat them) and the players lost the game, not the plays. Maybe Eason will actually be taught how to play now that he's a Ram.

Hope your a fan of bending as you will see alot of that by the Rams defense this year. Who are your starting DE's next year???

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05