Mavs at Suns 8:00ET TNT MY45

Forrestham

Freebird62
Reaction score
So at what point have we seen enough? This is embarrassing. If they dont get on the same page either players or the coach needs to go. Nice hustle Louie

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hasn't been here in months and decides to come back when Suns are losing and first post is in response to me.

Had his first response been to someone other than Andrew, it would've been acceptable.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another whopping 5 rebounds for our franchise big man.

man, this team stinks on ice.

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
Had his first response been to someone other than Andrew, it would've been acceptable.

Read Andrew's posts. He's just too ridiculous for reality. How does he even survive here without being laughed out of forums LOL. It's too tempting to reply to him, it's hard to resist.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Read Andrew's posts. He's just too ridiculous for reality. How does he even survive here without being laughed out of forums LOL

Why do you insist on using "LOL" as a form of punctuation?

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
Just like that, back to 20!

Its 4th q, when should i be watching "the game?"

Are you really calling someone out for saying that the 4th quarter is the only quarter that matters? Because that's how it works in the NBA. Countless times teams come back and go, it is like that in the NBA unlike any other sport to an extent. Really, study sometime unless you recently picked up on the game.

Or koodos to you if you're just really pissed off and you love Murphy's law.

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
Are you really calling someone out for saying that the 4th quarter is the only quarter that matters? Because that's how it works in the NBA. Countless times teams come back and go, it is like that in the NBA unlike any other sport to an extent. Really, study sometime unless you recently picked up on the game.

Or koodos to you if you're just really pissed off and you love Murphy's law.

The whole game counts. Teams battle each other to gain the lead that you see in the 4th. Missing all of that action is not something I would do, as a fan of an NBA team

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
Read Andrew's posts. He's just too ridiculous for reality. How does he even survive here without being laughed out of forums LOL. It's too tempting to reply to him, it's hard to resist.

there's nothing wrong in being huge fan of a player.i maybe disagree mostly with him defending shaq but i think andrew is respectful and doesnt throw mud to any member

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
The whole game counts. Teams battle each other to gain the lead that you see in the 4th. Missing all of that action is not something I would do, as a fan of an NBA team

I guess you never thought through my entire post. From a casual NBA fan or a fan that is not a fan of the team that's playing or NBA's law in general, the last quarter is a lot more unpredictable than any other sport.

Last edited:

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
there's nothing wrong in being huge fan of a player.i maybe disagree mostly with him defending shaq but i think andrew is respectful and doesnt throw mud to any member

It's true though he doesn't really attack other posters, UNLESS YOU SAY SOMETHIN BAD ABOUT SHAQ LOL! EVERYTHING he says is with Shaq-colored glasses on. He isn't even a fan of your team.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Another tough loss, something needs to be one and quick because this is getting out of control.

greensborohill

Registered
Reaction score
OMG, I just noticed Josh Howard isn't even playing!

sorry, I was just reading and had no intention of posting. . . but I found this one funny.

Plus, I can see how you get annoyedvery quickly with Andrew. . . no B-Ball knowledge at all. . . . just a Shaq Daddy *********.

Sundance

Registered
Reaction score
Another tough loss, something needs to be one and quick because this is getting out of control.

Sarver, Kerr, and Porter should all be flying to Washington to ask for a government bailout. With McCain's defeat, Arizona simply cannot withstand more fail.

Last edited:

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
sorry, I was just reading and had no intention of posting. . . but I found this one funny.

Plus, I can see how you get annoyedvery quickly with Andrew. . . no B-Ball knowledge at all. . . . just a Shaq Daddy *********.
You don't even know how much basketball I know....so stop assuming

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I knew eventually suns fans would look back with rose colored glassless at the ssol years but dam that might be a hell of a lot sooner than even I thought.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep watching the Suns and hoping they are not that bad. At least Nash and Amare were hooking up like last season but the spacing and defense are horrendous.

However, I want to talk about something positive. Dragic showed me a little flash in the 4th quarter that made me think he might develop. It seems when he played with Singletary this gave him some competitive drive at PG. I think Dragic should be encouraged to play aggressive no matter what the consequences while he is in the game. I think if he quits being tentative, his game will improve immensely.

Last edited: