Mavs at Suns 8:00ET TNT MY45

cly2tw

Reaction score
two bonehead decisions by LB, it's 14pt again.

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
Prime example of someone not having a life.

SAYS THE GUY WHO WORSHIPS SHAQ AND FOLLOWS HIM! Shaq is the meaning of your life lol! You would dress up as his maid and serve him cookies and make him dinner if you could LOL Face it. Shaq is better off on the bench so the Suns can play

Ronin

Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Barbosa sure does pound the air out of that ball.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Just like that, back to 20!

Its 4th q, when should i be watching "the game?"

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
SAYS THE GUY WHO WORSHIPS SHAQ AND FOLLOWS HIM! Shaq is the meaning of your life lol! You would dress up as his maid and serve him cookies and make him dinner if you could LOL Face it. Shaq is better off on the bench so the Suns can play

Oh good, you're back. Conveniently when the Suns are at there worst.

:bigyawn:

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
I want the Suns to go to the NBA Finals. Don't get it twisted. I want the Suns to succeed. I want Shaq to spank Kobe out of the playoffs. I didn't come here when the HEAT beat the Suns did I ? I'm here cause I am watching the Suns game on national TV. and Andrew is LOL.

Blackification

Registered
Reaction score
Game over, Amare make some shots I need those fantasy points do what you did last game and make points when everyone stops playing.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
sigh another loss this is becoming real annoying... I think it's time we just go back to the run and gun days of old its pretty obvious the slow type of basketball isn't helping this team. Well atleast we have nash back so lets try and win a few games uh suns :(

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Time to put in the deep bench guys. Suns down 82-105 with 4:04 left in the 4th quarter. :(

Suns shooting 43% with 6/15 3 pointers, Mavs 52% with 7/17 3 pointers. Suns with 13 turnovers, Mavs 12. Suns with 7 offensive rebounds, Mavs with 12.

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
Hasn't been here in months and decides to come back when Suns are losing and first post is in response to me.

Did I come when my team (HEAT) beat the Suns? Nope. Get over yourself, Shaq jockstrap-rider. Suns vs Mavs on national TV. That's why. and your ridiculous posts are just LOL. The Church of Shaq

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
sigh another loss this is becoming real annoying... I think it's time we just go back to the run and gun days of old its pretty obvious the slow type of basketball isn't helping this team. Well atleast we have nash back so lets try and win a few games uh suns :(

clearly we dont have a team that can play slow ball and defense.
part of the problem is porter is asking things that this team cant do.