McCown benched, King to start

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
I am dying to see what anyone else could do with this offense. If this story's true, I think that's Denny's main line of thinking . . . but I will repeat - REPEAT - I don't think either one of those guys is the long term answer for this club, plain and simple and if King looks as bad as Josh has, you'll be sure that I will be amongst the first to rip him a new one as well.

Well have fun ripping him cheesie because well he deserves it

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
Well have fun ripping him cheesie because well he deserves it

hurray - King was horrible! You're right it's GREAT! Now WE KNOW we don't have a QB on this roster.

The funniest thing was me and Ouchie sitting at the bar and looking at each with these huge stupid looks on our faces at the half. The conversation went something like this: "Jesus Christ, I never thought I'd say this but get McCown back in there."

King was just putrid today. Wer got the ball down the field more, but you can't lay the ball on the ground 5 times and throw 3 picks - that's just inexcusable.

And come on Ash - you're post above seem like your saying that expecting that I won't come on here and rip away at him. When have you ever known me not to rip someone who deserves it?

King was really bad today - but I was with DG's decisions on whatever he choose to do about Josh and I'm with him here.

I think we win next week, regardless of who's at QB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05