MCU: Marvel (Disney) News Going Forward (2023)

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Are Sony and Disney friends now? I seem to recall some legal issues with the word mutants and of course, the X-men being Sony's property and that was holding crossovers back. I take it that is all resolved now, yes?

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are Sony and Disney friends now? I seem to recall some legal issues with the word mutants and of course, the X-men being Sony's property and that was holding crossovers back. I take it that is all resolved now, yes?
My nephew says those are fake. I guess I’ll stop posting from that page. My apologies

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
seems at some point common sense would kick in...

sony and disney both drop 250mil in the pot...they collaborate on hiring directors and producers and such.... get the movie made...and split all proceeds fitty fitty
sony has DVD distribution to keep costs down,...Disney has streaming options already available.
If they dont trust each other they could just run it all through a third party escrow company.
They could both be making huge money off of ideas like that.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seems at some point common sense would kick in...

sony and disney both drop 250mil in the pot...they collaborate on hiring directors and producers and such.... get the movie made...and split all proceeds fitty fitty
sony has DVD distribution to keep costs down,...Disney has streaming options already available.
If they dont trust each other they could just run it all through a third party escrow company.
They could both be making huge money off of ideas like that.

Not to mention the scripts are basically already written and storyboarded in the existing comics over the last few decades!

Seems like some sort of compromise could be made, but for whatever reason, they're not doing it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X-Men were FOX as were F4. When Disney bought FOX, that cleared the way for the crossovers.

Sony owns Spidey and after they botched the Andrew Garfield movies, they played ball with Marvel/Disney also.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X-Men were FOX as were F4. When Disney bought FOX, that cleared the way for the crossovers.

Sony owns Spidey and after they botched the Andrew Garfield movies, they played ball with Marvel/Disney also.

Thanks, I remembered Sony for some reason, but I'm sure you are correct.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
DiscussingFilm
@DiscussingFilm
Chris Hemsworth says he’s waiting to hear what’s next for Thor in the MCU.

“I’m always down to do more”

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
DiscussingFilm
@DiscussingFilm
·
3h
Chris Evans when asked if he ever thinks about returning as Captain America.

“No. No, not really”

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DiscussingFilm
@DiscussingFilm
·
3h
Chris Evans when asked if he ever thinks about returning as Captain America.

“No. No, not really”
Ask him again if Red One bombs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a BIG swing, Marvel just announced Avengers 5 is no longer The Kang Dynasty, but now DOOMSDAY as Victor Von Doom makes his MCU debut, to be played by…

IRON MAN.

No BS.

It’s about to get Multiuniversal up in this bitch!

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
In a BIG swing, Marvel just announced Avengers 5 is no longer The Kang Dynasty, but now DOOMSDAY as Victor Von Doom makes his MCU debut, to be played by…

IRON MAN.

No BS.

It’s about to get Multiuniversal up in this bitch!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, they did this story after Civil War 2. It involved Tony's consciousness while he was comatose. Wouldn't be a big leap to be in his death.

So this does not have to be multiverse.

You must be registered for see images attach