Meltdown On The Panther Internets

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity.. I wanted to see how the Panthers fans were taking the loss.. website is down..

Some funny shattt, Jake de hommo tried to commit sucide after the game, but the bullet got intercepted!!! Hilarious!! Congrats RED BIRDS and good luck next week, against the Eagles (imo)..... This is from a die hard fan of a team who gave y'all a lot more competitive game last week than the panties did... good luck Card fans, y'all deserve it:):)

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity.. I wanted to see how the Panthers fans were taking the loss.. website is down..

Some funny shattt, Jake de hommo tried to commit sucide after the game, but the bullet got intercepted!!! Hilarious!! Congrats RED BIRDS and good luck next week, against the Eagles (imo)..... This is from a die hard fan of a team who gave y'all a lot more competitive game last week than the panties did... good luck Card fans, y'all deserve it:):)

:lmao:

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
I start to feel for them, but then I realize they'll be just as dangerous next year. BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE DELHOMME! :bday:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the best lines was in an interview thread.

One guy mentioned Jake talking about how it was his fault, he couldn't do anything. Another fan posted "did he say that with a .45 in his hand, because otherwise I don't care."

The kicker came with the comment "it doesn't matter, the bullet would have been intercepted anyway."

:biglaugh:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the local postgame show with Calvisi, etc. there was talk of giving a game ball to Delhomme, but they decided against it "since he'd just give it right back." :D

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nice post ThT...

"Good thing Matt Leinart is wearing eye black. You never know when you'll need the glare out of your eyes when funneling beer to undergrads."

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
One of the best lines was in an interview thread.

One guy mentioned Jake talking about how it was his fault, he couldn't do anything. Another fan posted "did he say that with a .45 in his hand, because otherwise I don't care."

The kicker came with the comment "it doesn't matter, the bullet would have been intercepted anyway."

Thats the old Thurman Thomas joke. Back when he fumbled like 4 times in the Superbowl.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
This is from a Card fan named Leesters in one of the smack threads lmao:

"Your team was overconfident, and had no idea what they were getting into. They rested, while the Cardinals angered. I warned you. And your team didn't listen.

Now I'm going to make this post of a learning lesson. Because meet Leesters. I'm an 21-year Insurance Agent, considered one of the best in Arizona. My life is helping people, 15 minutes at a time."

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seeing people on that board getting pissed at a guy named "Jake" brings me back to the good ole days

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
hahahahaah they are great at "caption this"

You must be registered for see images

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Signal to Noise said...
Jan 10, 2009 11:20:00 PM
Does this mean the Cardinals get the NFC South title as well after the last 2 weeks?

That is great!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals did NOT stop the run - we stopped ourselves.
"They did not stop our run. We did!!!!"

LOL

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Another one of my favorites:

"why don't the panthers just put 5 guys on Fitzgerald, blitz 5, and put one deep just in case fitzgerald catches it.."

Funny stuff!