Mike Jurecki Done at KGME

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
has anyone caught the show? it's a little.... rough... someone needs to teach bertrand how to give an interview.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
has anyone caught the show? it's a little.... rough... someone needs to teach bertrand how to give an interview.

Yes and I agree. The original "off the edge" show was cringe-worthy, and adding Jurecki does nothing for Bertrand's on-air talent. He seems like a really nice and knowledgable guy, but that only takes you so far. He's just difficult to listen to. Run-on sentences, cliches, etc.

It really sucks that we don't have more quality local content on sports talk radio. Burns & Gambo is ok to a point, as long as Gambo isn't talking about Pei Wei or shilling for some shady AC contractor. I've grown tired of Wolf ages ago, and the tension between him and Doug is palpable and uncomfortable to listen to at times. And NONE of these guys take any phone calls nowadays! What's up with that? Only Kenny & Crash take calls, and they're in an awful time slot.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I caught his show a few times prior to jurecki and the interviews are horrible, its just Btrain talking non stop

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I caught his show a few times prior to jurecki and the interviews are horrible, its just Btrain talking non stop
Let me ask you something my brother,
I'm too blessed to be stressed as you know, when I played in the league man I took pride in that my brother, so let me ask you something my brotha, what's your home town like- By the way, who on the cardinals have you met and were you starstruck by Larry or Pat P or tyrann or Carson or Bruce Arians oh let me ask you something my brotha Michael is a great man and great leader you know that my brotha? So anyways what kinda music do you listen to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05