Minnesota Timberwolves @ Phoenix Suns 1-16-15

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
OKC beat the best team in the NBA today.

On the plus side, the Pelicans without Anthony Davis & Jrue Holliday, lost to the worst team in the NBA :D

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Really like what Wright brings to the table. He's the player I always wished Plumlee could be on offense, a guy who dives hard at the rim on EVERY pick and roll. The guards found him easily for lobs all night.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try playing in dress clothes turning during your lunch hour. :p

I've played pickup ball in hip hugger bell bottom trousers with a long sleeve shirt (with the huge cuffs) and Penny Loafers after church a few times. I looked good, I played horribly.

Steve

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've played pickup ball in hip hugger bell bottom trousers with a long sleeve shirt (with the huge cuffs) and Penny Loafers after church a few times. I looked good, I played horribly.

Steve

I can't say it mattered much to me how I looked. It was the chance to play basketball with a friend or two and whoever else came to play.

Besides, I bet you intimidated your opponents in that outfit. :)

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Ah damn Len 4 pts away from a double double!
12 boards in less than 22 minutes. (Well, two of them were part of a 3-missed shot sequence.) OK, 10 new boards in less than 22 minutes. That's what we need from our starting Center. Especially as his playing time increases.

Ya hear that, Jeff? Especially as his playing time increases!

And 6 points in almost 22 minutes is equivalent to 9.8 per 36.

In our hearts, it's a double-double. :thumbup:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't say it mattered much to me how I looked. It was the chance to play basketball with a friend or two and whoever else came to play.

Besides, I bet you intimidated your opponents in that outfit. :)

6'4, 150 pounds, dressed like a color blind Herb Tarlek at a 60's flashback party? I'm pretty sure intimidation was never on the table.

Steve

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6'4, 150 pounds, dressed like a color blind Herb Tarlek at a 60's flashback party? I'm pretty sure intimidation was never on the table.

Steve

You are too modest. At 6'4" you could qualify as a Suns big man. ;)

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
He almost got one against Minnesota when he tossed the ball up and over his head after a travelling call. I (as well as Eddie and Steve Albert) thought he got whistled for it but it ended up being a delay of game.