My Cards draft 2007

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like to think that there are less of "them" than you might think. No passionate fan will deny the crying need for getting our OL to something far better than okay. Thomas/Brown have to be the pick. Peterson if he stays healthy has great upside, but for us as you point out that is not need one or two. Two being a LB and Willis would be terrific.

Ahh so what you're saying is that the Cards need to "reach" at #5 and fill that nasty need that should have been taken care of earlier? The Cards have never tried to "reach" to fill a void and passed up great players along the way before have they lobo?:rolleyes: No history of that with this team. :pullhair:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stins, why are you a Cards fan? For some reason, there are a whole bunch of Cards fans in New Jersey.

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
Skkorpion,

Grew up in Connecticut and my family was NY Yankee fans. After the Yanks won 5 World Series in arow 1949 to 1953, I turned to the National League and bacame a St. Louis Cardinal fan. No fun wining all the time. When The football Cards moved to St. Louis in 1960, I became afan and have been ever since. I think it would be great idea if we could get the Cardinal fans in the NJ/Ny metro area together some day before the Draft or the Season.

I have been enjoying this site for awhile now and love it. I hope to be at preseason training camp and attentd at least 2-3 games in Glendale this year. Hope to meet some of you guys when I come to Phoenix. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
#4 (105) Time to address the Defensive End/Linebacker position. My pick is Brian Robison (Texas) 6' 3" 260 lbs. He has explosive upfield speed (4.67-40) quickness and agility. Played DE and OLB.

No thanks. Good kid but not anywhere near fourth round talent.

OP
OP
red desert

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Skkorpion,

Grew up in Connecticut and my family was NY Yankee fans. After the Yanks won 5 World Series in arow 1949 to 1953, I turned to the National League and bacame a St. Louis Cardinal fan. No fun wining all the time. When The football Cards moved to St. Louis in 1960, I became afan and have been ever since. I think it would be great idea if we could get the Cardinal fans in the NJ/Ny metro area together some day before the Draft or the Season.

I have been enjoying this site for awhile now and love it. I hope to be at preseason training camp and attentd at least 2-3 games in Glendale this year. Hope to meet some of you guys when I come to Phoenix. Thanks for asking.

Cool. I'll be at training camp, as usual. Hope to meet you there. :thumbup:

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
will become a very good pass blocker with the help of Grimm.

Grimm hasnt helped anyone ever become a very good pass blocker let alone aven an average one. He makes players better run blockers and more disciplined. What they got in pass blocking skills coming out of college is pretty much all they will have the rest of their career under Grimm unless he changes his style or methods here under Wiz.

Grimms OL's have been at or near the bottom of the league in pass protection ever single one of his years as an OL coach.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol2006.php